Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

Jordan brand With the ******** as usual

Attachments

• AB3E1160-A8E8-49BB-B438-61D5B2581A87.png
    AB3E1160-A8E8-49BB-B438-61D5B2581A87.png
    609.5 KB · Views: 78
Who should I have followed to have learned about it in time for a chance to cop?
Just browse around. There is usually one who tweets at another then I just follow if I see they post a lot.
One is named Ari_Kicks, another is Yeezyworldwide.

I Got questions about fit for Flyknit 3s, so i’m gonna have to wash my feet really well, bust out some fresh socks, and give em a try. Right off the bat, the Flyknit feels like a completely different iteration of Flyknit material than the flyknit seen on the FK1s. The Flyknit on the 3s almost feel like ballistic material. By the looks and feel I would say people may need to go a half size up but I’ll let yall know in the me next couple of hours:smile:

Who would pay 2k for those? You can get the JTs under a K..

I guess JB figures they have to hype the crap outta the tinker joints to move em.

It was locked for only LA zip code delivery... So even if you had it early unless you had an LA address you weren't getting them

Shoestradamus Shoestradamus Do they run large like the FK 1s?

The Flyknit 3s do run a tiny bit big; If you have a narrow foot, go a half size down. If you have a regular width/wide foot, TTS will be good. Definitely don’t see any need for anyone to go above their size.

The shoes feel super luxurious. When I tried them on, I realized that the tongue backing, and the insoles are leather. The leather smell masks over any kind of factory/glue smells.

The Flyknit 3s do run a tiny bit big; If you have a narrow foot, go a half size down. If you have a regular width/wide foot, TTS will be good. Definitely don’t see any need for anyone to go above their size.

The shoes feel super luxurious. When I tried them on, I realized that the tongue backing, and the insoles are leather. The leather smell masks over any kind of factory/glue smells.
Got Some Onfoot Pics?

You Went .5 Down From Black Cements?

Got Some Onfoot Pics?

You Went .5 Down From Black Cements?

I Haven’t received my bc3s yet but I heard they run a bit small. I don’t have any on feet pics of Flyknit 3s yet; but i’ll take pics when I break them out for school this week(teacher). I went tts(10.5) on these and bc3s. The length of the Flyknit 3s are probably identical to the bc3s but the width definitely seems a bit wider—as a reference: The Flyknit 3s feel noticeably wider than my true blue 3s with jumpman air on the back, in the same size.

Ishh is crazy, I should have known! I was on Snapchat earlier, & for exactly one hour they had this dope MJ like filter that would look like he was about to dunk!

Back
Top Bottom