Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

gonna need some better pictures and not angled but I can't tell a damn difference.. wtf
it also has a better leather i mean if were basing it on softness fwiw. they are too good. my buddy got it for 30% of what i paid for my stockx pair lmao

217BA28D-4C51-4C2D-84D4-5BA93E69A8A1.jpeg

I have doubles of everything but th Jth still looking to get my first pair of them so I can ice them What is your favorite pair at all of them and the best leather
JTH is the best quality, closely followed by ftl. I love the details on the FTL. the wearability of the BC3 is fantastic. They’re tanks. The best part of the sketch for me is that red backdrop for the NA...it’s fire. The 3M swoosh on the JTH is also amazing. Every shoe has got something great.

JTH is the best quality, closely followed by ftl. I love the details on the FTL. the wearability of the BC3 is fantastic. They’re tanks. The best part of the sketch for me is that red backdrop for the NA...it’s fire. The 3M swoosh on the JTH is also amazing. Every shoe has got something great.

Nike did a great job with all 4 of them. I was never a big fan of 3's other than the BC3, but I absolutely love my Tinkers & 2018 BC3.

My brother has the FTL and their quality is great. Only the JTH has eluded us, but I've seen them in person and they're also fire!

Thanks can’t wait to get my JTH. JUST HOPONG THE PRICE DROPS ON THEM LIKE THE TINKERS DID.

If you're in So Cal, I may end up returning my free throw line 3 to Nike at the Grove in the next couple days. I've been torn since buying them, since I also lucked out with the Tinkers.

If you're in So Cal, I may end up returning my free throw line 3 to Nike at the Grove in the next couple days. I've been torn since buying them, since I also lucked out with the Tinkers.
Why would you return them when you can sell them on StockX and make a profit?

Back
Top Bottom