Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

Only Draw I ever won was the Black OVO Xs, and that's because it was so messed up that half the people that wanted to enter couldn't :lol:

It's a setting in SNKRS fam. It says "User Fingerprint scanner for faster checkout".

Gotta play with these apps more especially if you intend to cop releases like this.

I give my sneaker related apps a test drive after every update. Something always changes.
Hey thanks I hit buy now and it seems like all I would have to do is place my finger on the home button. I also did it by mistake lol.

now I am happy I did a pre-order on these and dont have to worry about........
My thoughts exactly. I'm gonna try for the double up via the Draw, but I know my chances are slim. I did hit on the B/Reds in 2016, and the Pigeon SBs last year though.

My issue with fingerprint on SNKRS is that my hands get sweaty around drop time and my phone cant detect the fingerprint so I need to take the extra seconds to type my password

My issue with fingerprint on SNKRS is that my hands get sweaty around drop time and my phone cant detect the fingerprint so I need to take the extra seconds to type my password

I've had the same issue, make sure you have a clean cloth right next to you before drop time...wipe your finger and the part you touch right before the drop lol it works for me man

USATSI_8580357_168383374_lowres.jpg

iPhone X has facial recognition, hopefully it doesn’t mess up! Everyone is going to keep an eye out for 3:51 lol

Back
Top Bottom