Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

I’m lovin it.. hopefully they keep dipping so I can snag at a decent price if I miss out. Those JTH steady fallin too.. in the 9s on stock.
Word I need those JTH to dip a bit more. Any hope under 9?

Word I need those JTH to dip a bit more. Any hope under 9?

I think they’ll get to that 5-6 range once the hype cools down. There was just news this morn that they’re supposed to drop on JTs site later also..

I just seen my size go for $450... damn I want to jump @ less than $500! But the smart move is to wait.

I think they’ll get to that 5-6 range once the hype cools down. There was just news this morn that they’re supposed to drop on JTs site later also..

Are you referring to the site mentioned in the tink 3 thread?

Are you referring to the site mentioned in the tink 3 thread?

Same site. But I didn’t even see that ppl were getting thru earlier. Wow, hopefully they were just getting em loaded and no one actually bought. The link posted doesn’t show a size..

https://footdistrict.com/en/air-jordan-3-retro-nrg-923096-101.html
108C0781-D5BE-4B7F-8CCB-9C05C88B1CBE.jpeg

Same site. But I didn’t even see that ppl were getting thru earlier. Wow, hopefully they were just getting em loaded and no one actually bought. The link posted doesn’t show a size..
I did enter my email

All you non-LA peeps could make this a waitlist for the ages...gives me a little extra hope since I’m local.

Back
Top Bottom