Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

you pulled out an article saying NYC is one of the higher salary paying cities, but not how available these jobs are. Also, a 4 year degree is not worth as much in NYC as you think. Don't think you get your bachelor's and you come out finding a $60k job with the snap of a finger.

Did you read the article? It mentions median income, unless everyone in NYC is either really rich or really poor, I think that data is telling regarding salaries.

If you look at availability of $60k/year jobs with only a 4 year degree, where would you be more likely to find more of them in greater numbers if not in an area like NYC with greater average starting salaries and a 20 million+ population?

Ima need OneNightDan OneNightDan & _stephen.p_ _stephen.p_ to provide the link to their culinary school.
You 2 are killing it this week .:wink:

19803713_happy-sad-face_d6fcddc1_m.jpg

It was all luck, I never win anything lol
Maybe just good karma for posting the SVD raffle link & not just keeping it to myself!

facts, thats barely enough to cover rent and student loans if you live in harlem or the our skirts of BK. That guy lost me when he said NFL team, must be from kansas city.

$45-$50k in NYC, you need to have other priorities than sneakers, but whatever makes you happy.

45-50k in NYC with market rent is not poppin...

To be clear, I’m not advising anyone making $45k a year to move to NYC (especially with student loans), unless you don’t mind living in the hood and eating ramen and $1 2 Bros. slices.

more limited shoes then more gimmicks in which backdooring and bot boys win

i mean i guess stock X and Goat are going to do numbers this year

Back
Top Bottom