Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

sorry Fam- was wrong, I actually cooked on 3 / 4, not bad. you losers on suicide watch are trippin on the come up. one to keep, one to wear, one to sell to you clowns who like these ugly joints.

I happen to think they are straight fire and don't know why everyone here talking about an icy blue sole or whatever. It's a J, it's a joint, the tumbled leather is like straight butter you put on your toast and I like toasted stuff (usually cinnamon toast crunch, but you get my drift)

sorry you all salty AF but dont hate the playa cuz he cooked, these are straight butter fire like a flaming butter roll. peace...
We would not hang out in real Life

sorry Fam- was wrong, I actually cooked on 3 / 4, not bad. you losers on suicide watch are trippin on the come up. one to keep, one to wear, one to sell to you clowns who like these ugly joints.

I happen to think they are straight fire and don't know why everyone here talking about an icy blue sole or whatever. It's a J, it's a joint, the tumbled leather is like straight butter you put on your toast and I like toasted stuff (usually cinnamon toast crunch, but you get my drift)

sorry you all salty AF but dont hate the playa cuz he cooked, these are straight butter fire like a flaming butter roll. peace...

shut the **** up

AC77A9C8-3702-4188-AB0C-0D5E73064047.jpeg

Notification screen L...

Don't remember if I hit the "Notify Me" button, but wouldn't have been able to purchase it as is.

Congrats to those who got a pair.

Yeah let's see 3 screenshots of Ws because I'm sure you are telling the truth

It seems like accounts that don't enter the draw much won....which kind of explains why folks girls and relatives won.

i really dont get how i never win any raffles lol i sound like a little kid but this is annoying .. i entered from my account and like 6 of my buddies and literally nothing smfh

Back
Top Bottom