Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

so update- had my old lady enter too, she got an L... and a W- so that's 4 W copped 4 times for these seriously UGLY and stupid ugly joints. and you folks on suicide watch???? Put all 4 on StockX like nOW- nike cant ship these brix fast enuff...

the leather is white butter like a baby lambs butt and the clear sole and all the writing on the shoe (i never read that stuff tho) makes this a special joint. Happy to be part of the "W club" we eatin fam we eatin what JB cookin for us, straight FIRE these are sweet. Can't wait to wear em at some of our meet ups.
Cant tell if you are a troll or handicapped

so update- had my old lady enter too, she got an L... and a W- so that's 4 W copped 4 times for these seriously UGLY and stupid ugly joints. and you folks on suicide watch???? Put all 4 on StockX like nOW- nike cant ship these brix fast enuff...

the leather is white butter like a baby lambs butt and the clear sole and all the writing on the shoe (i never read that stuff tho) makes this a special joint. Happy to be part of the "W club" we eatin fam we eatin what JB cookin for us, straight FIRE these are sweet. Can't wait to wear em at some of our meet ups.
So are these ugly joints or special joints? Because you refer to them as both :rofl:

I wouldn't go to a meetup if I were talking like this, clown.

I think its both

Missed out on these and 88s ...guess ill have to settle for Katrina's. I do still have my 2011 white cements but I still need one with NA on the back.

On the the Black Cements...

Keep up with the trolling and you’ll be axed from the thread.

giphy.webp

Anyone have any luck with 2 snkrs accounts? I always get a not selected on one and NO msg at all on the 2nd. ALL info is diff on both accounts except the same credit card is on one and on the 2nd profile but not used as the default. Ie... Credit card on one as the default and PayPal as default on the other. The PayPal default account also has the same credit card as the other account, but just in the profile, not for charging as the default. I'd be surprised if they're cross referencing cards on profiles that aren't being used to charge. Maybe I should forget about using a 2nd account or remove that card from the profile altogether.... Hmmm...

Anyone have any luck with 2 snkrs accounts? I always get a not selected on one and NO msg at all on the 2nd. ALL info is diff on both accounts except the same credit card is on one and on the 2nd profile but not used as the default. Ie... Credit card on one as the default and PayPal as default on the other. The PayPal default account also has the same credit card as the other account, but just in the profile, not for charging as the default. I'd be surprised if they're cross referencing cards on profiles that aren't being used to charge. Maybe I should forget about using a 2nd account or remove that card from the profile altogether.... Hmmm...

I've won the same kicks on 2 different accounts before, and I have the same name and address on both lol

James Beam is a troll yall , he thinks hes punking us but hes just playing himself.
very true fam, when you diss dre you diss yoself. very well done fam, it's W SZN dont be so salty BAE. WE all cook, we all fam, none of this suicide watch nonsense for a stupid SHOE.

get off my cloud hater I love this joint, it's highest quality materials, special theme, these go in the archive for me, they are my grailz have wanted them since 1988 and heard as a kid they was gonna make these 30 yrs later fam. these r special

very true fam, when you diss dre you diss yoself. very well done fam, it's W SZN dont be so salty BAE. WE all cook, we all fam, none of this suicide watch nonsense for a stupid SHOE.

get off my cloud hater I love this joint, it's highest quality materials, special theme, these go in the archive for me, they are my grailz have wanted them since 1988 and heard as a kid they was gonna make these 30 yrs later fam. these r special

What’s it like having a small ****? Loser!!!

Back
Top Bottom