Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

anyone else hit on SVD?
Looks like the time to buy is 2:30 ET if I'm reading my email to compra disponible, it looks like thats when the buying window opens.

Anyone have any luck with 2 snkrs accounts? ...

I have the same scenario as you but when I logged into the second SNKRS acct. it showed that I entered the draw on that account when I actually didn't. I think I should have used my wife's phone instead of the same device.

very true fam, when you diss dre you diss yoself. very well done fam, it's W SZN dont be so salty BAE. WE all cook, we all fam, none of this suicide watch nonsense for a stupid SHOE.

get off my cloud hater I love this joint, it's highest quality materials, special theme, these go in the archive for me, they are my grailz have wanted them since 1988 and heard as a kid they was gonna make these 30 yrs later fam. these r special

go back to your hole

What’s it like having a small ****? Loser!!!
giphy.gif

Nike/JB is hitting us with a Jig so smooth when you think about it...
They release the JTH, super bowl joints, in the White Cement colorway, followed immediately by these... No doubt, they will eventually drop the OG white cements as well...

They are triple dipping by selling the same colorway with very small changes, gimmicks around them..

People always say we want change, but we still participate every time..

Congrats to everyone who won today.

I have the same scenario as you but when I logged into the second SNKRS acct. it showed that I entered the draw on that account when I actually didn't. I think I should have used my wife's phone instead of the same device.

When that happens, go to Settings - Apps - SNKRS and hit Clear Data (before logging into the next account)
Screenshot_20180214-112503.jpg

I had the same issue. I logged out then closed the app (android) then logged back in and it no longer said I entered so I was able to enter. Sounds like a caching issue.

It's just odd that I don't get any L on that 2nd account....

0-5 on SNKRS. Waiting till 10am to call Footlocker to verify if they’re really going to do this 3:51pm-10pm pickup window BS

anyone else hit on SVD?
Looks like the time to buy is 2:30 ET if I'm reading my email to compra disponible, it looks like thats when the buying window opens.
I did and yes 230 pm is the time you can buy them I am waiting patiently

Back
Top Bottom