Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

Got my delayed W at the Jordan Pop Up in LA. Was able to grab the Free Throws, White OVO 8's, and second Pair of Gold Toe 1's. There were only 18 students along with me for the event. They had a lot of pairs left. Got to meet Von Miller too. Thank you Jordan for cutting out those old resellers. Dope event

got my pair from snkrs. did these come with free 2 day shipping?? never had an item shipped so quick, even with the 3 day shipping.
I haven’t gotten mine yet it’s been sitting in Ontario CA since yesterday at 5 and I’m in San Diego. Says it will be delivered Monday. That’s damn stupid because it could have been delivered by tomorrow

Last edited:
Same here. My pair arrived in Albuquerque at 12:47pm this afternoon and I'm in Albuquerque, but UPS says that it will not be delivered until Monday.

Got my delayed W at the Jordan Pop Up in LA. Was able to grab the Free Throws, White OVO 8's, and second Pair of Gold Toe 1's. There were only 18 students along with me for the event. They had a lot of pairs left. Got to meet Von Miller too. Thank you Jordan for cutting out those old resellers. Dope event

Grab me a 13 in OVO and FTL 3's?

Plz? :D

I know some people hate the clear soles but quality wise these better than the 88s. Ill take pics of both tomorrow

Leather quality is slightly better than my 88's imo. Love the matte finish on the midsoles, small details commemorating MJ's dunk, and the shorter tongues. I wish the leather on the tongues were plush tho. The EP print on my toeboxes ain't really that tall. Overall, JB did they thing with this release.

Do people like the translucent better than the grey cement soles? How do we keep it icy blue and prevent yellowing from aging?

How long ago did you go?

do you guys see these going up in the future? i wanna wear them but i wanna trade these and add something for the white off white 1s. i might keep these for a few months and see how the off white drop goes.

do you guys see these going up in the future? i wanna wear them but i wanna trade these and add something for the white off white 1s. i might keep these for a few months and see how the off white drop goes.
these are a general release dont see them going up for a while. like 2 years

I've literally spent $2700 buying recent releases because I can't hit sh*t :smh:
Luckily I have 4 pairs of 88's so I can sell 2

On a different note I don't understand how adidas just allows Nike to piss on 95% of its customers during weeks like this and stand by. New York, Chicago, LA are the only people with a snowballs chance in hell at copping limited releases. I'd drop yezzy's and human races in every other major market on the same day making them semi limited but attainable with a little luck. You'd put more adidas on feet the same day as Nike using people's desire to cop something allstar week.

I've literally spent $2700 buying recent releases because I can't hit sh*t :smh:
Luckily I have 4 pairs of 88's so I can sell 2

On a different note I don't understand how adidas just allows Nike to piss on 95% of its customers during weeks like this and stand by. New York, Chicago, LA are the only people with a snowballs chance in hell at copping limited releases. I'd drop yezzy's and human races in every other major market on the same day making them semi limited but attainable with a little luck. You'd put more adidas on feet the same day as Nike using people's desire to cop something allstar week.

KMzYj.gif

Back
Top Bottom