Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

far from authority...I just know my shoes. Stick around then.. you MIGHT learn something

Keyword: MIGHT
i see don't get my point. im not the least but interested in what your talking about. this back and forth is you hasn't educated me on anything worth while. just the fact that you display feminine tendencies in having to have the last word. but since you THINK you know your shoes, answer me this, are you saying i've never seen a fake jordan that had a "defected sole mold"??? I HAVE!!!

Keyword: THINK

I wish straight up trades were an easier thing to do. Whoever figures out an honest, reliable, scam proof way of pulling it off on a consumer level, is gonna have a ton of business. It can't be too far off.

[quote name="RyFP21" url="/t/577180/air-jordan-3-retro-black-sport-blue-wolf-grey/2790#t_21507846"]Question...

Trade Sport Blue 3s (DS of course) for Carmine 6s (DS also)...
ly h
Even trade?
[/quote]
i
it depends... i personallly wouldnt trade my tb 3s for carmines...when the tb3s released, they were "hyped" also bc it was almost ten years since they last released. so sayin one shoe is shoe is worth more bc of hype is rediculous... half of the kids that purchased the carmines this time around werent around for the CDPs.

that being said. its up to you... it is an even trade... i prefer the TB 3s... good luck on that trade

i
it depends... i personallly wouldnt trade my tb 3s for carmines...when the tb3s released, they were "hyped" also bc it was almost ten years since they last released. so sayin one shoe is shoe is worth more bc of hype is rediculous... half of the kids that purchased the carmines this time around werent around for the CDPs.

that being said. its up to you... it is an even trade... i prefer the TB 3s... good luck on that trade

He said sport blues (this thread) not tb3

I think Carmines win this trade.

[quote name="irie" url="/t/577180/air-jordan-3-retro-black-sport-blue-wolf-grey/2820#post_215134SE89"]
He said sport blues (this thread) not tb
I think Carmines win this trade.[/quote]i

my apologies.. i didnt have my GLASSES ON ...LOL.. DAMM i read that sooo wrong..

yes, carmines win...

I wish straight up trades were an easier thing to do. Whoever figures out an honest, reliable, scam proof way of pulling it off on a consumer level, is gonna have a ton of business. It can't be too far off.

It is what it is, because it all depends on a combination of personal value, and market value. Just for example we can use these two shoes (Sport Blue 3's and the Carmine 6's) and you can see from the previous posts that most value the Carmine 6's more, and they sell for more on the resell market, yet both cost exactly the same in-store. Even, take the Bred 1's, which were cheaper in-store, but sell for 100's more. A DS pair of those could get both these shoes and either another shoe or a little cash on the top. Value's just that high.

It would be nice if there was an easier way to measure or calculate it all, but since it's all based on opinion it's pretty much impossible. :frown:

I just got my 2nd pair of these off the small Eastbay restock of this shoe last week. It came in the bag of doom of course, but it was in decent shape. I was nervous thinking it might be a return but surprisingly it seems to be in perfect condition. I was real happy at how this went.

Last edited:
Waiting for a shipping email from SNS for my second pair. I hope it's not ugly like some of the pairs I have seen on here.

after having worn them already a couple of times I have to say that the Sport Blues look great on feet and go well with everything. Definitely a pair to rock and not to stock imo! I'm almost tempted to say these are underrated compared to some other Jordans that sold out instantly. Maybe we've reached the peak of the sneakerhype and things are calming down a little bit now...

after having worn them already a couple of times I have to say that the Sport Blues look great on feet and go well with everything. Definitely a pair to rock and not to stock imo! I'm almost tempted to say these are underrated compared to some other Jordans that sold out instantly. Maybe we've reached the peak of the sneakerhype and things are calming down a little bit now...
agreed these have to be the most wearable jordans that have come out this year.. i have worn them more then every other pair I bought combined this year.. including concord lows

I think when we look back at the month of August and the Sport Blue theme in 6 months or a year this Sport Blue colorway will be the one that will become the most sought after by far. One to stock one to rock on these for sure.

Back
Top Bottom