Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

I like them because they are close to the black cements and hopefully will be cheaper as a serviceable replacement for them. Those last batch of pics are beauty. Hopefully these won't be super limited

They must have these shoes up in fort knox. I haven't seen any pics surface yet. You have the sport blue 6's & 14's. Yet no 3's... hope these aren't limited.

I think people will change their minds closer to release day.
I like them because they are close to the black cements and hopefully will be cheaper as a serviceable replacement for them. Those last batch of pics are beauty. Hopefully these won't be super limited

I have a feeling these and the rest of the sport blue releases will be limited hope i am wrong.

any photos surface yet
Not yet, sadly. And it's kinda weird because the other two sport blue J's have a bunch of pics out. There is a great YouTube review though. It'll be te first video result under Jordan 3 Sport Blue Review. It's pretty good, has on-foot and in-hand review. Watch it!

Some dude came into class today wearing one fire red III and one powder blue III. These aare gonna get beasted HARD.

Last edited:
are the Air JOrdan 3 True to Size? or should go down .5 a little 

I am 9.5US TTS but for

Carmine 6 I went down and bought 9US and fits perfectly

All my other XI, I, and Foams are 9.5US

thinking to go down for AJ 3. 

Thank you for the advice.

are the Air JOrdan 3 True to Size? or should go down .5 a little 

I am 9.5US TTS but for

Carmine 6 I went down and bought 9US and fits perfectly

All my other XI, I, and Foams are 9.5US

thinking to go down for AJ 3. 

Thank you for the advice.
TTS on 3s, I learned the hard way haha

Not really feeling these , blues just seems off to me , but I might cave in cause black cement 3s are one of my favourites...

Funny how things will turn around on these if nike makes them a QS .... :lol:

I hope they're not QS 
smile.gif

these do look off, i will be passing on them and i think they should be easy to get as long as they arent limited of course

Love these. I'm taking the 6s over these but hopefully my thots acting rights. [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]and they will like always so I'll be grabbing these too. Let's get it

Back
Top Bottom