Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

View media item 1032487
Photoshop (Not mine). Not trying to add celeb hype as this is only a ps. Gives a good idea of what they will look like on feet though. Can't Wait.

Last edited:
:smh: At the dude who said the toe thot comment .

I don't have much 3s due to the hype and I hate standing inline because of I have no tolerance of bs . Only smooth line cop was the game royals . But I like the color blue , if they're limited then I won't even try after the whole aquas dilemma.

Credit: @bilskii via IG

The more I see them, the more I want em... 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I really want the wolf grey ones. You think it's going to be hard to buy them at the store on release day? I live in miami.

Or should I trying buying them online at midnight?

why they stop painting the midsole all the way? this half way style sucks.. i have the 01 true blues and it irks me to the core.. pass

Love em. Up there with the OG's colorways IMO. Once of the best new colorway in years.

not feeling the blue translucent outsole whatsoever….makes em look kind of corny….would be way better with the grey outsoles

Last edited:
Photoshop (Not mine). Not trying to add celeb hype as this is only a ps. Gives a good idea of what they will look like on feet though. Can't Wait.
Interesting pants, they look like something in between nylon and jeans.  What material is that?  Jury is still out on if I would wear them, would need more pics on material.  How does it bend and fold?

Just spoke w a buddy who manages a foot locker and he saw the release for these as an all store buy. Easy cop for those that want em. I like them as a gr, don't need hype or limited release to make it a nice shoe.
As it should be. thanks for the info.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom