Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

Can't wait. Just a few more weeks!
Question tough to all the 'in between sizes people'.
How much do these break in when it comes to length? I'm in between sizes 9/9.5. I bought my fire red 3's in a 9 but in my personal opinion they fit snug #teamwidefeet.
I wore them a few times for maybe a total of 15 hours now so you would say they are 'broken in' right?
Would be my second pair of 3's so I can't really compare.

Half size up for wide feet.

Half size up for wide feet.
Yeah that's the plan for these Blue Cements (I nicknamed them lol).

Might give me some more wiggle space. Nothing wrong with this snug fit but I love some Air in my Niké.

I dunno my 3's are big ...I always half size down on 3's ...I usually wear an 11 but on 3's and 5's I get a 10 1/2 and leave my laces kinda loose and they fit perfectly.

Last edited:
All my shoes are 11, I got the infrared 3s in 10.5 and lenghg wise my foot was being hurt, was a snug fit. TTS for me

You may be right b/c I have narrow feet I half size down, so it depends on feet width. ...narrow feet, half size down ...wide feet, TTS.

My black cements, infrared's and wolf grey's all fit true to size for me.

Ok here's someone who has the black cements, do you plan on coppin these 3's here in this thread?

I don't own a pair of black cements or true blues so these are a must for me.

Ok here's someone who has the black cements, do you plan on coppin these 3's here in this thread?

I am most likely copping these. 

If I owned black cements I would more than likely still buy these as well, as there are enough differences to justify the purchase.

Anyone know good places to go for these in miami. Im gonna be down there they day they come out and a couple days before, im tryin to find places that do raffles and first come first served

If I owned black cements I would more than likely still buy these as well, as there are enough differences to justify the purchase.
Yeah sadly my BC3's are beaters now because the midsole is starting to chip. So now these are a good alternative to wear, if I just want to bring out something fresh.

Last edited:
You may be right b/c I have narrow feet I half size down, so it depends on feet width. ...narrow feet, half size down ...wide feet, TTS.
I have narrow feet and im a true 11, i never sz down or up 3s... In a 10.5 i wouldnt have any room in the toebox.. It just depends on the person and how they like their shoes to fit.... I have 2 pairs of TBs and pair of blk cements... More than likely im going to double up on these

I have narrow feet and im a true 11, i never sz down or up 3s... In a 10.5 i wouldnt have any room in the toebox.. It just depends on the person and how they like their shoes to fit.... I have 2 pairs of TBs and pair of blk cements... More than likely im going to double up on these

So you got multiple pairs of TB's and BC's and you're still coppin these "Sport Blues" or whatever they're called.

Well there you have it ladies and gents.

Last edited:

i own 2 bc3s and a pair of tb3s. I  will be copping  2 pairs of these. they are different shoes, i dont understand why anyone would pass if they own a bc or tb. i'm more interested in these because of the fresh new colorway and less concern with the similarities b/w the two. 

i own 2 bc3s and a pair of tb3s. I  will be copping  2 pairs of these. they are different shoes, i dont understand why anyone would pass if they own a bc or tb. i'm more interested in these because of the fresh new colorway and less concern with the similarities b/w the two. 

I wholeheartedly agree. Even if they are the same color, such as the white cement and retro 88, they are still 2 different shoes IMO. Alot comments about being so close to the black cements I don't understand, but am grateful bc my chances of coppin increase with every pass.

as long as its nice looking i'm all in. 
roll.gif

i respect people decision to not buy tho if they got tb and bc (thats will power and setting boundaries to spending $$$ on kicks) i wish i had better boundaries when it came to j's. i  wouldnt have  so many damn shoes taking up space
roll.gif

i have black cements and true blues and yes, i'll grab a pair of these. these have been circled on my calendar since we found out they were dropping. and 3s are probably my favorite of the line.

I dunno my 3's are big ...I always half size down on 3's ...I usually wear an 11 but on 3's and 5's I get a 10 1/2 and leave my laces kinda loose and they fit perfectly.
What about 6's? My Carmines from this years release are bought in a 9,5 but I feel like I could wear them in a 9 as well. They're tall but I'm affraid if I would size those down they would become to narrow. That's the thing with these releases. I can't just step in a store, fit a pair  and know my size. They are sold out almost instantly.

What about 6's? My Carmines from this years release are bought in a 9,5 but I feel like I could wear them in a 9 as well. They're tall but I'm affraid if I would size those down they would become to narrow. That's the thing with these releases. I can't just step in a store, fit a pair  and know my size. They are sold out almost instantly.
The white infrared 6's that I copped earlier this year fit big on me, I feel I could of went down half a size.

3's have always been TTS for me. 6's I have to go a .5 size down. 1, 10, and 11 I have to go a half size up. Lol. #WideFootProblems

Back
Top Bottom