Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

I said some pages back that these might be kinda limited. If no US champs are getting them
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
c'mon man dont put that energy out there

these are not going to be limited haha

- massed produced 

Last edited:
found this pic online. this is what they  should look like from retailers. 

Last edited:
Realized I'm going camping next weekend. Hopefully there's decent reception in Tahoe.

^^^^^^^^^
this has already been posted before, cant remember where tho. anyways if this is accurate then it looks like the True blue with nike air on the heal will be in 2015

View media item 1121939
Lookin at this list I can't help but be excited but I still wonder bout some things. It appears like they are jus gonna start bringing back more old retro+ colorways instead of trying to come up new colorways. Cement 10s and Pantone 11s are only new colorways on there. That's a lot of retro+ colorways for one year compared to what we've seen this year anyway. I wonder why they aren't retroing the playoff VIIs and/or Bordeaux 7s with all the other 7s. I'm guessing they're gonna release all 7 pairs from the Only can trade for subs "AJ10 city pack". I think it's 7 of them anyway, correct me if I'm wrong tho. Guessing we will see either the Bred IV w/NA Black Friday. Regardless I believe it's pretty safe to say 2015 is looking to be a much better year for JB shoe collectors than 2014 in my humble opinion.

Last edited:
Shouldnt be to bad, just have some type of gameplan, 3s been sitting all year but these could be the first to sellout first day, or could sit. just be ready if you trying for them.
Pretty sure the infra 3s sold out.

They sold out after 5-6 hours of being available online.

Someone will lose their life if the True Blues with Nike Air ever get released.

wanna see these in person

Ain't no need if you like the bc3s you will like these. I'm baffled that people think there's some secret spot on the shoe that might change the game. They black 3s mane #cmon

Please no more common sense posts, if everyone keep preaching common sense, yall gonna start to change people minds.

These are not black cements, these are not black cements, these are not black cements with blue instead of red.

How did the recent grey III's fit? Smaller than usual or same as always? Not sure what size to get with these. I tried the recent XIV's in my usual JB size but they were too small. Just curious if JB sizing is changing at all.

How did the recent grey III's fit? Smaller than usual or same as always? Not sure what size to get with these. I tried the recent XIV's in my usual JB size but they were too small. Just curious if JB sizing is changing at all.
You can't compare 2 different models tho...
Majority of ppl will say 3s run TTS

Back
Top Bottom