AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO LAPTOP BAG *DISSECTED*

I wouldn't be able to take someone seriously if I saw them using a bag like this.

The whole sole on the bottom absolutely kills it. I could see a bag with elephant print, but why make it look like a bag and a shoe had sex and this is the mutilated offspring? Gross.

laugh.gif
@ first comment being a diss.

The quality is nice. Would make a good travel bag if it didnt have that stupid looking sole on the bottom.

It's an ok bag, highly overrated IMO. I'm a lil older, 36, so I have outgrown all the Jordan stuff years ago. I go on this site like maybe once a month. But I was honestly gonna make a post about this last night but Knick beat me to it. I am going to sell it, probably for like 160.00. I'm sure I can get that on Ebay easy. I have something else in mind I wanna get with the money for it, not apparel related.

Despite the hate, I've always wanted one of those bags. Pretty interesting that they used MJ's shoe size (or one of them lol).

i remember when they released this... didnt know it was really a complete shoe sole... very nice

Originally Posted by woody23

Could of sworn I saw these at the outlets for $20 lol

Seen it for $30 years back  at the outlet and people were giving it the
sick.gif
 when they wouldf see it.  Gentry and his stupid ideas.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

I actually saw someone with the black one like a week ago. Had the
alien.gif
look on my face.

Lmao, i'd have the same face.
This bag is just TERRIBLE!

Back
Top Bottom