Air Jordan 3 Retro "Racer Blue" - July 10, 2021

I picked up my pair from Nike sneakers pass reserve yesterday(grey elephant print), and noticed that the pattern is way different than the ones from EA(black elephant print)The texture on each pair are different, the black elephant print is more embossed and grey being close to a smooth print. They are both dope but I wonder if it’s a running change
Then denim are fire I am rocking mine as we speak

First time hitting like this…. They cool..not in love but nice to have against some blue gear…

1A1903F3-E464-4842-A48D-A86655583A5E.png

Had to edit, they 2 separate pairs just different print
can you snap a picture from the sizetag from both pairs please ??? i wanna see if they are both manufactured in the same factory, the heel at the back from the pair with lighter EP is more round and also the backtab sits higher compared to the pair with the dark EP

FAKES!!!!!!!!

just messing with ya. but thats funny as hell cuz without telling people, thats exactly what some would think. Nike qc blows. theres no excuse for those two pairs. at least it wasnt one shoe and one shoe.

people go hard on the fakes, but yet ive had plenty of my retail pairs, look worse than my boys fakes.

can you snap a picture from the sizetag from both pairs please ??? i wanna see if they are both manufactured in the same factory, the heel at the back from the pair with lighter EP is more round and also the backtab sits higher compared to the pair with the dark EP
One pair is a size 12, it has more materials used to make the shoe probably why the cut is different. I fit a 11.5 which I go for first.

Nike sneaker pass reserve pickup pair
8436D99B-16B6-4E21-A76F-F0FB40C8C756.jpeg

Nike early access pair
A2D3746C-F4F6-4639-BC0F-6A0A8C095207.jpeg

Because it will be free shipping for me. I Jane bought from my plug and he uses usps and never had a issue

Back
Top Bottom