Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

Got these on today, hated them from first images but they grew on me

734C5ACD-29FA-4218-AE91-51C8146BED4E.jpeg

If I wanted to get these to close as retail as possible to best time would be late Monday when everyone starts to dump their pairs right?

If I wanted to get these to close as retail as possible to best time would be late Monday when everyone starts to dump their pairs right?

I wouldn't give up just yet, best time would just be tomorrow morning when they release. I've said it plenty of times, but people are busy with school and work on Monday and I think its going to help those who are more on point with them. I don't know the stores or places in your area but for example KicksUSA are doing 8am-11am pickups. I cant imagine everyone picking their pairs up in time. People get ready to go to school and work around 6-8am and don't get out till 3-5pm traditionally. Unless that's one of the reasons why you're taking the resell route too, then I understand. Otherwise regardless if its trying on SNKRS or elsewhere I think it helps with the chances of copping if you got the time. But then again...what do I know.....I'm still curious to see if these are a GR or limited since this is the 2nd launch...

I wouldn't give up just yet, best time would just be tomorrow morning when they release. I've said it plenty of times, but people are busy with school and work on Monday and I think its going to help those who are more on point with them. I don't know the stores or places in your area but for example KicksUSA are doing 8am-11am pickups. I cant imagine everyone picking their pairs up in time. People get ready to go to school and work around 6-8am and don't get out till 3-5pm traditionally. Unless that's one of the reasons why you're taking the resell route too, then I understand. Otherwise regardless if its trying on SNKRS or elsewhere I think it helps with the chances of copping if you got the time. But then again...what do I know.....I'm still curious to see if these are a GR or limited since this is the 2nd launch...

In the past ive seen pick up times up till 6pm on weekdays whereas on the usual Saturday its till 3pm. We shall see though. Edit speaking of footlocker and footaction.

Thanks for the info.
I work 7on7off and I get off tommorow morning. I only have a 7mHS on Footlocker. So I will try SNKRS, if I strike out then stock x.

On another note, I fell onto some youtube video of a shoe vlogger trading his Bred Toe 1s for a pair of Tinker 3s, only for the announcement of the re-release of the Tinker 3s happen exactly after he did the trade. That's a bummer......

On another note, I fell onto some youtube video of a shoe vlogger trading his Bred Toe 1s for a pair of Tinker 3s, only for the announcement of the re-release of the Tinker 3s happen exactly after he did the trade. That's a bummer......

Bred Toes = $160 retail
Tinker 3s = $200 retail

He still came out $40 ahead. No reason for anyone to feel bad there, regardless of what potential "resale" value is/was, unless Tinkers hit clearance on NDC during a 25% off code promo.

Bred Toes = $160 retail
Tinker 3s = $200 retail

He still came out $40 ahead. No reason for anyone to feel bad there, regardless of what potential "resale" value is/was, unless Tinkers hit clearance on NDC during a 25% off code promo.

He made another video saying he took the L and that he could of sold the Bred Toe 1s for $400 (with it possibly even going up higher later) and buy the tinkers for $200 on the re release with it being possible GR brick and still have $200 left over if he just sold the Bred toe 1s instead. Either way, it is what it is. He seem pretty upset, I would of been too lol. To me, it was a bad trade initially even if there was no re-release but that's my opinion only.

Mannn.. I wish FTA coulda pushed it back an hour since FTL isn’t releasing these. Gettin impatient now, ready to see if I’m gonna get to grab one in store tomorrow. At least it’s an hour away now.. wonder what time Sheikh will be.

Back
Top Bottom