Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

Ls all around. Through I got it added to cart at villa but nope.

Shoe palace is the last hope but I'm getting the 429 limiting bots thing now.

36A24382-6860-4889-8348-C00CB96C323A.png

Got them reserved at footaction, but not sure if I am really feeling them. I love the story telling, but not into how it looks haha. I would never pick up these to wear over the BC's or the Fire Reds's I currently rotate. Resell is a bust also with this recent second tier drop. You all feeling these?

So I have both SNRKRS accounts open and both waiting in line, then the account on my Galaxy says could not approve card, I had just gotten a new bank card and forgot to change the Exp Date and 3 digit code, so I hurry up and delete the old card put in the new one , and select my 10.5 again thinking I had no chance, but a couple min later BOOM says purchased!!!, the other account on my Iphone gets the Big L. Crazy since that one stayed in line the entire time. Oh well got my 2 pair, was looking for a 3rd but 2 will do for now. Leaving work at noon to drive to go pick up my pair from Footaction, I would wait until I get off but scared my pair might "dissapear" by that time. Don't want to take any chances.

So I have both SNRKRS accounts open and both waiting in line, then the account on my Galaxy says could not approve card, I had just gotten a new bank card and forgot to change the Exp Date and 3 digit code, so I hurry up and delete the old card put in the new one , and select my 10.5 again thinking I had no chance, but a couple min later BOOM says purchased!!!, the other account on my Iphone gets the Big L. Crazy since that one stayed in line the entire time. Oh well got my 2 pair, was looking for a 3rd but 2 will do for now. Leaving work at noon to drive to go pick up my pair from Footaction, I would wait until I get off but scared my pair might "dissapear" by that time. Don't want to take any chances.

Oh man...share the luck...I'm left with nothing - Size 10.5...

Copped on SNKRS. I still can't figure out how to apply gift card, so I'll message them later and see if they can price adjust for me and save me $100.

I was able to use a coupon at FA and my total was $199.80

Niiiiice... Clipped that 20 cent coupon outta the Sunday circular!

12c0e3e5b4e6f9d4f5b167277ad34f21e3a654bf.jpg

Got them reserved at footaction, but not sure if I am really feeling them. I love the story telling, but not into how it looks haha. I would never pick up these to wear over the BC's or the Fire Reds's I currently rotate. Resell is a bust also with this recent second tier drop. You all feeling these?

It's the limited nature and the nice leather that makes it appealing. As far as looks go... there's a reason it stayed a sketch. :ohwell: Get 'em if you love IIIs.

Anyone have better luck using SNKRS via web vs SNKRS via app?

First time using it via web (buddy at work suggested it) and hit for the first time in life lol

planning on these being my everydayers.. wish they weren’t 200+ and had better resell value but W is a W

Back
Top Bottom