Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

What up my G's. I Called around san diego locations. There is a size 12 at Shiekh parkway plaza el cajon. That is "open" and guy says he has one available. Im clear across town at work now otherwise i would be driving back to help out the NT fams. He said he cabt hold it but the mall is pretty dead and if I or someone needs it ...to get down there.fwiw

Sooooo glad I waited on these. I got 2 pairs coming. I figured I’d double up because I really like them and have so since first pics.

:nthat:
56E4E222-96EF-4992-8E63-3C9279B2E55F.jpeg
9EE4481F-F124-4E6F-9FAA-0EA41293CE71.jpeg
85CA7C21-FA8A-4259-A583-E18EB7CAEAF4.jpeg

Paint job on right shoe could have been better but not tripping. Didn't catch it in store smh. Got 2 more coming though.
MVIMG_20180430_141005.jpg
MVIMG_20180430_140938.jpg

if you got 2 more coming, you're good. Pick and choose lol. If I had to be picky on something, it's going to be the possible mis match leather on the toe boxes....I'll be more concerned about that.

Don't live in the US and trying to secure a pair online has been fruitless so far, have to hope for the best for a local in-store raffle.

Some of the pairs posted on here are lookin pretty plush. Mine are not bad, a step up from BC.. seem about like FTL, but I haven’t compared em yet. But when I pulled out the JTH earlier, those got the real butter.

if you got 2 more coming, you're good. Pick and choose lol. If I had to be picky on something, it's going to be the possible mis match leather on the toe boxes....I'll be more concerned about that.

Yep absolutely! But they are all heavily tumbled. The details on the shoe is quite nice! This a shoe that folks will regret passing on.

Completely forgot the tinkers were dropping again today.. Nike keeping tight lipped about tomorrow's drop.. Thought sneakrs would've updated by now.

Anyone who got an invoice from CityBlue that doesn't need their 10.5, please feel free to send me your invoice :smile:....thanks!

So math I did for the retail oop is this:

200 + 6% tax= 212

212 + 13 shipping= 225

So I'll look around tomorrow morning if anyone wants for the retail + shipping it'll be 225 total CashApp only just DM me.

nujerzloyalty said:
View attachment 2106734

Wasn’t missing out on these twice. Had to take some personal time from work to pick these up.

nice floors. no homo. bout to ditch my downstairs carpet.

Thanks man. Yea my allergies and carpeting don't work out too well. The benefits of wood flooring is that when chicks come over as soon as they walk through the door I tell them, "Rule # 1, no shoes allowed". They take their shoes off, walk around barefoot, get all comfortable.......Game Over.

Am i the only one think this is better, comfortable than bc3? This is plushier i thought. Maybe thicker tongue or something?

Last edited:
All the uploaded pics look better to me than stock photos. Glad I was able to cop this morning and liking them more and more.

Back
Top Bottom