Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

Finally for them

Attachments

• 20180501_154940.jpg
    20180501_154940.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 13
Late to the thread but I am 1 for 1 on SNKR. Was able to grab my size at 10am on the dot yesterday and the "in line wait" was maybe 2 minutes. Didn't think it was going to be that simple but I'm glad it was, I know they definitely all won't be like this though...and...for those in the ROCKLAND COUNTY, NY area I was just at DTLR in the Palisades mall about 30 minutes ago, a size 9.5 was on display and they said they had some more sizes left. The display pair is always the smallest size they currently have.

NT Famb. I was at Jimmy Jazz 1264 Fulton in BK. They had a 9.5 on display at the window and they said they had a few sizes in the back. This was at 430pm when I went to pick up the Blue Moons at the FTL next door.

A couple sizes left at Shiekhs- Westfield Culver City (aka Fox Hills).

I believe the associate said 10.5 & 11

Can anyone confirm if Monday's pairs have around the same production dates as the first batch? I believe my theory of the 2018 Nike is correct. Release shoes in a limited batch weeks or months ahead.... let the hype build...then boom drop as a limited GR to the masses. But heck these Tinkers have actual GR numbers my area.

Just sold my 2nd pair of Tinkers. Waiting for my SNKRS pair to come in
Lucky you
StockX of these don’t generate value
I kinda wanna get a third pair.... someone help convince me otherwise!!!!
I just returned my 9.5 to NDC.

Why would you want so many pairs? They don’t generate value anyways

One pair is enough.
Plus you probably have True Blues, Black Cements

I would like to know why you want 3 pairs

Can anyone tell me if stock x is safe to buy on never used them before they have a pair of jordan 3 JTH FOR 450 in my size. Will I have to wait weeks to get them thanks fam

StockX is definitely safe to buy these. Depending on where you live, it can take anywhere from a week to two weeks to get to you from the day you place your order. If you bought them today, you'd probably have them by the end of next week.

Just got home, and my fiancée was watching "Ellen," and JT was on wearing what I think are the Bio Beige Tinkers. They look like the Tinkers in the Nike Yeezy Net colorway. Almost the same shade beige upper, BLACK elephant print on front and back, black midsole piece below the back elephant print like on the White Cements, black heel tab with white NA, white midsole, grey outsole, beige swoosh, and some sort of orange or reddish liner and and hits on the bottom. Looks like if the Net Yeezys and the Tinkers had a baby.

Just got home, and my fiancée was watching "Ellen," and JT was on wearing what I think are the Bio Beige Tinkers. They look like the Tinkers in the Nike Yeezy Net colorway. Almost the same shade beige upper, BLACK elephant print on front and back, black midsole piece below the back elephant print like on the White Cements, black heel tab with white NA, white midsole, grey outsole, beige swoosh, and some sort of orange or reddish liner and and hits on the bottom. Looks like if the Net Yeezys and the Tinkers had a baby.

Man I can't see **** from that video lol

Wife goes for kicks on SNKRS as well when I really want a pair and yesterday I struck out, never heard from her til about 3 PM when she screenshotted the “GOT EM” text. Was so pumped.

I don’t care about the buzz/value of these, they are unique as heck and just fire. Love the red heel can’t wait to get em in, for now y’alls pics will have to do :D

StockX is definitely safe to buy these. Depending on where you live, it can take anywhere from a week to two weeks to get to you from the day you place your order. If you bought them today, you'd probably have them by the end of next week.
Thank you very much I have to have these. I double up on the cements 3 the dunks amd the tinkers also have I pair of the Katrina's. Not sure what I was thinking when I passed on the JTH. I am such a dumb *** thank you again

Can anyone tell me if stock x is safe to buy on never used them before they have a pair of jordan 3 JTH FOR 450 in my size. Will I have to wait weeks to get them thanks fam
safe but if you're worried, don't cut the tag off. post em here for a legit check

I think I posted the current JTH fakes and they had an obvious issue. Unless they got some food fakes to come out recently, you should be fine

safe but if you're worried, don't cut the tag off. post em here for a legit check

I think I posted the current JTH fakes and they had an obvious issue. Unless they got some food fakes to come out recently, you should be fine
Thanks. Could fakes get sold on stock x and they could see its fake and just send it to me anyone

Back
Top Bottom