Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

Glad I didn't buy the Katrinas.

YES! Same here. Actually, I was just looking at them on StockX yesterday. Now, forget it. Those Tinkers are CLEAN! I love that they keep the colorway 100% OG; like if they were a real 1988 release. Really, people... nothing to complain about here. If NA is on the back these are a must cop.

87E26C95-DAF8-4C50-8652-ED1831220682.jpeg

Those tinker katrinas with the Nike air are :emoji_fire:

:lol: JB has another angle to bleed folks wallet. Tinker with the proper NA, but the swoosh on the side. At least it’s tonal again.. ugh, in for Katrina Tinker. :rolleyes

Last edited:
:lol: JB has another angle to bleed folks wallet. Tinker with the proper NA, but the swoosh on the side. At least it’s tonal again..

I might be viewing it from a different angle but I don't mind the swoosh. As long as they don't force it on the OGs I think it's fine. The Nike branding (with the NA) and the alternate Fire Red/White Cement colorways really brings the III right back to the 1980s for me. I'm a sucker for those kinds of things (but it's being milked for sure).

Though if they're gonna start bringing late 80s things back can they start with the proper mold/elephant cut? |l

Eh, I’m not saying the swoosh is a bad thing, just another way for em to sell the same shoes over again while we’re waiting for the OGs. I mean, I get it.. slightly modify a shoe that sells itself rather than drop new CWs that collect dust. (They’ve been doing the same with the CNY 12s & “free throw line” 3s) As long as they keep the price fair, I’m down for a few extra 3s. One detail I appreciate with the white based Tinker/JTH is the grey insole.. I wear the JTH more than my 88s bc the liner doesn’t look dingy after a few wears. But they know we’ll buy em again when they drop a reg NA WC, Fire Red & “Katrina.” Although, I’m not really feeling the BC Tinker yet.. but it was nice getting the real retro last year.

Favorite pair is still the JTH Superbowl pair. I really prefer the OG colorblocking with the subtle nod to Tinker. Regret not going after the superbowls early on.

B3662F28-8F73-44E3-8A85-AA45F2FBF886.jpeg
24D79DA2-9C2B-4D6F-95BA-0DCC26A5BC6B.jpeg
6287BEE5-3A05-4CE7-B202-F58AAD0682A3.jpeg
Coming next week anyone with the JTH SUPERBOWL can you tell me how they feel when you are rocking them. Can’t wait to get these next week

My Tinker 3s are my go to daily pair. Sooooo comfy.

It's not been a bad Winter in Scotland so they have been worn a lot. Last year I picked up the Cyber Monday black 3s on sale at Finish Line in Orlando and they were my daily beaters but they need a good clean now.

I got the white 3s on sale before Xmas and I expect the Mochas to reduce also and I'll get them when they do. Not sure about the Chlorophylls, but those Kat Tinkers are great. I love the swoosh for some reason. JTs would have been great but I totally missed them. I put my BC3s from Feb aside for my Xmas present from my wife so only tried them on once - that's patience :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom