Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

2DE03997-D391-460D-9A62-1FE670206DE2.jpeg

Walked into Footaction this morning and they were not selling. It seems like the majority were after the 1's and Yeezy's. I was not interested in the other two. When JB had the initial pics of them not being similar to the Katrina's, it was a let down. After seeing more images, it grew on me (except the $225 price tag without tax). Purchased my pair with the $20 rewards, and came out to $222 with NYS tax. They look very nice in person.
20190330_141351.jpg

AJ3 TH x JTH Set...
20190330_142145.jpg

20190330_142323.jpg

Were they not a QS at foot action?

I think my friend tried to buy a pair instore this morning but ended up not buying it since they were marked a QS and no coupons allowed.

Were they not a QS at foot action?

I think my friend tried to buy a pair instore this morning but ended up not buying it since they were marked a QS and no coupons allowed.
I guess not at the location I'm at. It could be by store/management discretion. Some stores will accept it and others may not. To be honest, I did not know if they were a QS or not. No matter what, I always ask with the exception to 11's. I try to take advantage of as many discounts I can get. There are some instances on where I doubled up and Footlocker will grant it while Champs would not.

Black Cement Tinkers are next right? Don't think anyone is going to hold their wallets if they come out looking legit

I guess not at the location I'm at. It could be by store/management discretion. Some stores will accept it and others may not. To be honest, I did not know if they were a QS or not. No matter what, I always ask with the exception to 11's. I try to take advantage of as many discounts I can get. There are some instances on where I doubled up and Footlocker will grant it while Champs would not.

Yeah. I ask for every shoe too, except the 11’s. They clamped down for discounts on those.

I just remember they had the QS tag at the foot locker launch locator, not sure if my friend grabbed with the coupon disco or not.

Theres a lot of hate in here for these to each is own but i gotta say to me these are pretty dope!!....the part i really like is the interchangeable swooshes (they come with 4 different sets and also 2 extra sets of laces) $205 out the door, i copped and they went str8 to feet for me too!!!
Yes fam these are dope my shipped already can’t wait. As far as hate goes that will always be going on... I have Learned its more Jealousy Then hate. God bless

Saw these in person last night at the mall and like the way they look. Really nice simple color way. Probably should have copped them at the mall instead of waiting for my SNKRS pair to arrive.

Yes fam these are dope my shipped already can’t wait. As far as hate goes that will always be going on... I have Learned its more Jealousy Then hate. God bless

Jeaously is definitely not the term you are looking for LOL. It comes down to peoples perception of value. I actually agree that for $150, id be more than willing to buy these. $225 is a no look pass.

Back
Top Bottom