Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

For those who copped, what is the suede like? Is it ashy sort of like the Varsity Red 6 was? If so I’m probably just gonna pass.

They’re are ok to me, reminds of the suede used on the royalty 4. Doesn’t matter to me, they are my new everyday beaters. Ready for the discount double up in the future.

099BF117-6F46-4677-A1CA-1402C24A80F5.jpeg

Turned up and.. Actually.. I like..
The suede isn't as flexy as the Royalty 4 and not ashy.. Cropped quite close which isn't always a good thing for longevity, but it feels OK..
The reflective parts are soooooper bright, so if you're not into that then you'll hate these..
20190729_111834.jpg

20190729_111909.jpg

My 10 year old just hit size 10. My collection is 10.5s. I told him when he fits my shoes, he can choose 3 at a time that I'll gift him. He wants my BC3, Infrared 6, and white laser 4s. I don't think I'll want to buy a new pair of BC3, so may get these when they go on discount until the next release of BC3. Should have held onto the double-up of the BC3s I had from RD.....oh well....Hope he loves them; I'll get more pleasure from that than wearing them myself!

Mine should be here on Wednesday. Anyone that had rocked them is the leather really stiff at first or soft thanks

Internal stitching on one of the tongues was coming apart and it was making it wonky so I just sent them back..
Prolly wait to see if they go on disco now.

64168313-35C7-4022-BB53-3C6C49D06082.jpeg
Just got dropped off they look great glad I copped. The swoosh and the tongue Is more silver then I thought it would be .. as you can see From the pic Once The flash hits it. It looks white

Yeah at this point it’s not if it will hit disco but more like when and how low
But $100-120 is likely where it will eventually land online
Outlets you might be able to grab for under $100

Back
Top Bottom