Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

Too bad it's a draw; that means super limited, and personally I've never won a draw. At least with a regular release we can apply our checkout skills to feel like we have a fighting chance. Too bad really; would love to own this shoe!

Taking a variety of family members, non sneaker head friends, and paid off homeless people to enter the Saint Alfred in store raffle for these :pimp:

I dont know about these. Katrinas, Mochas, White Cement and Fire Reds are must haves though.
Mochas gonna sit.

Too bad it's a draw; that means super limited, and personally I've never won a draw. At least with a regular release we can apply our checkout skills to feel like we have a fighting chance. Too bad really; would love to own this shoe!
Idk I’m ready to take L buddy

These are going to fly of the shelves I would think there will be raffles for them. People who missed out on the JT SNKERS ARE GOING TO WANT THESE PRETTY BAD

Per orderd my tinkers and jordan1 Blues just need the jordan 3 flykits amd i all good for March will cop the Jordan 9 breds way down the Road they will sit for months and months

Seller from goat just canceled for JTH 3 sz 11 @ 790 no box to relist for 900 :angry:

Damn, that woulda been a nice price

Wish prices on JTH would come down I’m itching for a pair now after getting the FTL

Damn, that woulda been a nice price

Wish prices on JTH would come down I’m itching for a pair now after getting the FTL
It was ok for the market ...not cool for no box...not mad I got my refund just bothered reseller relisted for higher price

Air Jordan 3 Tinker NRG
Color: White/Fire Red/Cement Grey-Black
Style Code: AQ3835-160
Release Date: March 24, 2018
Price: $200

Air-Jordan-3-Tinker-Fire-Red-AQ3835-160-Release-Date.jpg
Air-Jordan-3-Tinker-Fire-Red-AQ3835-160.jpg
Air-Jordan-3-Tinker-NRG-Fire-Red-AQ3835-160-Release-Date.jpg
Air-Jordan-3-Tinker-Fire-Red-AQ3835-160-Release-Date-Swoosh-Logos.jpg
Air-Jordan-3-Tinker-Fire-Red-AQ3835-160-Release-Date-Sketch-Insole.jpg
Air-Jordan-3-Tinker-Fire-Red-AQ3835-160-Release-Date-Nike-Air-branding.jpg
Air-Jordan-3-Tinker-Fire-Red-AQ3835-160-Release-Date-Outsole.jpg
Air-Jordan-3-Tinker-NRG-AQ3835-160-Release-Date.jpg
Air-Jordan-3-Tinker-Fire-Red-AQ3835-160-Nike-Air.jpg
I have a pair from the LA Release size 9 I’m looking to trade.

Taking a variety of family members, non sneaker head friends, and paid off homeless people to enter the Saint Alfred in store raffle for these :pimp:
I used to get all my heat from sta back in the day. Would walk down the street and get that 6 piece with the mild sauce from harolds after ever cop too

Back
Top Bottom