Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

i thought tinker has "'Air Jordan 3 Retro JTH NRG" on the box

Justin timberlake would have a different name. The picture shows justin timberlake, but the box carries same name as Tinker? hence the question
JTH = Justin Timberlakes. Both the shoe and the box in that pic are Justin Timberlakes.

these jth look in some pics they got the better ep height color width than the free throw III

I read somewhere JTH is for Justin Timberlake Halftime, which made the most sense thus far. Same box for both, different model #s of course, and Tinker is called Tinker NRG.

technically both were original sketches or prototypes so i’d give cred to tinkers name

justin timberlake halftime is sacrilege IMO. considering the relevance of it’s designer, JT Hatfield is better.

Damn, End is asking $295 for them. Still better than resell, but still, they gotta chill on taxing folks.

https://launches.endclothing.com/product/nike-air-jordan-3-retro-tinker-energy-aq3835-160
I wouldnt point the finger just yet.

Nike have been telling the retailers the price points lately, and scewing it up, then adjusting it at the last min.

They were charging $350aud here for the air max 1 animal until i asked the question, then they realised the screw up and adjusted to thencorrect price.

Then they were charging $350aud for the 95, thrn got a last min from corporate to drop it to $300aud.

And theres a few comments going around or a similar nature.

So im not toatally convinced End are jacking the price them selves.

But need to see the price from a few other retailers yet to know.

The rumored spot to hit is 34th st FTL. Just drove by HOH Harlem and no one outside. If JT personally giving out these shoes like some of the other tour stops, I doubt it would be in Harlem, but rather close to MSG.

I'm staying home for this one.

The rumored spot to hit is 34th st FTL. Just drove by HOH Harlem and no one outside. If JT personally giving out these shoes like some of the other tour stops, I doubt it would be in Harlem, but rather close to MSG.

Keep me posted. I’ll be in midtown anyway.

anyone else getting the 401 screen when trying to enter SNS?

Entered for the 1s just fine but its not letting me in for the Tinkers...

Please let me know Im by Penn station so I'll tough it out if needed lol

Back
Top Bottom