Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

It showed fully booked when I loaded at 1:35pm EST... how does it usually work? I've never actually been early enough to reserve on snkrs pass... do you select a size or does it default to your setting?

It showed fully booked when I loaded at 1:35pm EST... how does it usually work? I've never actually been early enough to reserve on snkrs pass... do you select a size or does it default to your setting?
Starts on your default size but can be changed.

stupid
4EE565D7-3B3C-4277-ADDE-F6ED5BFDFFE5.png
3551ECA6-C4E1-4C6C-AFAB-0F69042857A3.png

So, I got the heads up 5 seconds before it popped up. I missed my size on the VM but got a 6.5

I'm gonna take a stab that the royal's will be 2:35. Tinkers are yet to be confirmed snkrs pass.

NYC heads I'm getting intel that these will be up via SNKRS pass along w royals and vapormax

1:12 2:12 and 3:12 supposedly are the times. I'll update when I get 100% confirmation. But I'll start checking on the hour

It looks like your intel was kinda right. VaporMax pass hit SNKRS at 1:34pm EST. So maybe 1:34, 2:34, 3:34 ?

I've hit 4 times legit without times but I think its getting harder as more people are getting early times

And here's a protip.

Try to get access to good wifi's. MY ping is 5ms at it's lowest here at work.

Back
Top Bottom