Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

Tinker leaving would be a damn tragedy. I would think he still has a lot to contribute despite stepping back a bit in recent years and trying to pass things along. It's hard to say what the market impact would be on these particular shoes. Demand could decrease if people are turned off with him being associated with inappropriate workplace behavior. Or prices could rise if buyers aren't turned off by that, and see these as being even more likely to be rare now as there would be less (or no) additional planned releases beyond what's already on the committed roadmap. How did the Livestrong air maxes fair? I recently sold mine used for about 50% more than I purchased them new. But who knows how much more they would have been worth without the scandal, and that was a pretty serious debacle.

I really hope this is one of those rumors that is fully BS....fingers crossed....

Will be rocking these as soon as it get's warm
29404015_315011439026921_5173791108831903744_n.jpg

I appreciate Tinkers designs as much as the next man but I'm gonna just say it. Tinker is washed go live on your laurels and enjoy life.

It's possible happened to me
Maybe unlikely for these
Bought air max 97 silver bullet on stockx
3 business days passed and nothing happened so i emailed them
They said they would email seller and if they don't get a response in 12 hours
I could get a refund or they would try to find one
I said try to find one
2-3 days later they shipped out my shoes

It's possible happened to me
Maybe unlikely for these
Bought air max 97 silver bullet on stockx
3 business days passed and nothing happened so i emailed them
They said they would email seller and if they don't get a response in 12 hours
I could get a refund or they would try to find one
I said try to find one
2-3 days later they shipped out my shoes

Did you email again (stockx).. this happened to me. They contacted me this morning and I replied saying find another pair if the seller doesn't reply. Now I'm waiting.

My pair from END is supposedly delivering tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure it'll be delayed a day. So, I'm thinking Thursday is the day - deliver Thursday, I'll rock them Friday. Perfect!

Did you email again (stockx).. this happened to me. They contacted me this morning and I replied saying find another pair if the seller doesn't reply. Now I'm waiting.

Nah I didn’t email them again
I just waited
Few days later they just emailed me saying they found another pair

Back
Top Bottom