Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

Try uninstalling reinstalling
I did it this morning and the app seems to run smoother
Before it would never save my settings(notify me)
Shoes would completely disappear from the app
Never get notifications
Let’s see if it really helps

Try uninstalling reinstalling
I did it this morning and the app seems to run smoother
Before it would never save my settings(notify me)
Shoes would completely disappear from the app
Never get notifications
Let’s see if it really helps

Cool. Will try. Did you get the 15 minute heads up?

would trade my gold toes and royal 1's for jth. im in n. Carolina if anyone is interested too. ill even add $20 for your gas.

123830D0-B0A8-44F8-80E0-875588F16BB6.jpeg

Laggy but cooked!

lmao yo wth am i doing wrong ... literally did the same exact thing .. kept refreshing literally back to back lol .. mine popped up fully booked smh .. does it have to do with wifi maybe?

It's all depends on your ping. Download speedtest app and check where your avg ping is. If it's over 10ms then that's particularly why

MJO23DAN MJO23DAN Bro Tinkers have collapsed below your price point of $350. I'm seeing $320 and $330. I'm still waiting until the 30th because City Gear is a third tier retailer. The Footstores will definitely release on the 30th if City Gear is getting them.

MJO23DAN MJO23DAN Bro Tinkers have collapsed below your price point of $350. I'm seeing $320 and $330. I'm still waiting until the 30th because City Gear is a third tier retailer. The Footstores will definitely release on the 30th if City Gear is getting them.

Yeah! I have my notifications on. Much of the drop has to do with the restock and people getting their pairs in from Nike so kids are trying to unload them. They can KEEP dropping. I wanted to get them at $350 but the more they drop, the more I'll wait!

Yeah! I have my notifications on. Much of the drop has to do with the restock and people getting their pairs in from Nike so kids are trying to unload them. They can KEEP dropping. I wanted to get them at $350 but the more they drop, the more I'll wait!

Yessir. I won't pull the trigger until all of my options have been exhausted on the 4/30.

This is great news. The question will be which site to target right at launch time for the best chance to get thru. I would think the foot sites would NOT be the best options.

Back
Top Bottom