Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

Wouldn't be surprised if FTL ended up releasing them that day somehow. Kind of like a cat's out the bag situation.

It was guaranteed tickets at those DTLR

Wondering how many pairs are being released

theres some hope
Screenshot_20180316-114755.png

It’s not on their IG anymore and FTL pulled them from the app. I wonder what’s up with this release. How did the Toronto FTL do their drop on these?

Looks like the release is being pushed back to April. That’s the word I got fro 2 stores over the phone when I inquired about how they are doing their raffle.

Looks like the release is being pushed back to April. That’s the word I got fro 2 stores over the phone when I inquired about how they are doing their raffle.
Weird, i called my local spot and they said raffle is still on for tomorrow. Idk whats up with this release, but ill stop in tomorrow and find out

Last edited:

I saw on twitter they did guaranteed tickets

How that gonna work now

JTH dropped a little over $75 in a day again, sitting on stockX @ $650 in a 10.5 currently. Let these prices keep freefalling I'm ready to strike soon...

I've had the StockX page up for these in a sz 12 since they've dropped. Been at a steady $995-1090. Then all of a sudden a couple of days ago, down to $750. I was like, wtf?

I've had the StockX page up for these in a sz 12 since they've dropped. Been at a steady $995-1090. Then all of a sudden a couple of days ago, down to $750. I was like, wtf?

The more they drop, the more the price drops I'm just happy I put a cap on buying resale, and have been able to control my impulse. I have a feeling when the dust clears they'll settle around $450 to $500 but once they stop dropping, prices will probably go back up.

Back
Top Bottom