Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

Ugh im at work doing nothing, but after refreshing for 2.5 hours on Wednesday for the JTH I dont feel like doing that **** again lol

No one here hits like that unless they pay security. Or manager is some cases

Very true. Watched a security guard picked 7-10 guys from the same group for 1s that Spike Lee dropped in BK last year. One of the worse FCFS situations I ever been around. It's like if you don't know someone you're pretty much screwed.

Very true. Watched a security guard picked 7-10 guys from the same group for 1s that Spike Lee dropped in BK last year. One of the worse FCFS situations I ever been around. It's like if you don't know someone you're pretty much screwed.
That’s nothing new that’s how life works. It all about who you know these days.

Kith BK coming thru :pimp:

0B53F43E-6A75-499C-89E7-301875B03012.jpeg

knowledge is key in NY, 3rd Kith raffle win at kith BK since they opened :nthat:

are you implying you had knowledge to win a raffle or you know somebody thats helping you win these raffles at Kith :nerd:

In and out. Was thier for about 10-15 mins for the blue tints and bred toes.

the last raffle I hit at Kith BK was Undftd AM97, was quick then but I went middle of the day. Kith Manhattan pickups take a while and I go early in the morning when store opens, thats why i'm wondering if Kith BK takes long when store opens

are you implying you had knowledge to win a raffle or you know somebody thats helping you win these raffles at Kith :nerd:

the last raffle I hit at Kith BK was Undftd AM97, was quick then but I went middle of the day. Kith Manhattan pickups take a while and I go early in the morning when store opens, thats why i'm wondering if Kith BK takes long when store opens

Last Raffle I hit at Kith was for the Yeezy 350 moonrocks. Been years!

Anyone else from Chicago get that glitch from foot action app? I had a 10m head start. Got results at 5:05pm with an L.

Back
Top Bottom