Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

Lol nah, I’m saying she could at least enter the SNKRS raffle while she’s sitting at a desk! She be on Instagram liking posts, Snapchating all that, but can’t help her man’s? #ItAintAWifey
Might have to bench this woman, she’s been my starter for 5 1/2 years though! :lol:
She’s making good OT, $30 an hour OT, & her payroll doesn’t end until Monday @ MidNight so Monday will be OT too!

Sounds like she can afford to cop u a pair from a resella. :rofl:

I dont think theres any more chance entering late. I entered a few mins in after trying for royals. Ill say I had bday luck. Now if only my bid gets accepted for cements ill be set.

Got’em :pimp:
Easy smooth pickup at FTA

Attachments

• E10E6A35-D4F2-4C17-82C8-A6B7B35F61FF.jpeg
    E10E6A35-D4F2-4C17-82C8-A6B7B35F61FF.jpeg
    323.2 KB · Views: 42
I entered at 9:27 CT, & nothing! It’s all random luck. Which is cool, keep it fair for everyone.

True but it would seem with Nike draw system some people who entered at the last minute end up winning. One example would be one of the winners of the 2016 Nike Mag. All in all some people have really great luck.

Sounds like she can afford to cop u a pair from a resella. :rofl:

Lol I make enough money to feed my habit, & she makes enough to feed her make up habit. Y’all be surprised how expensive it gets on that side. They got release dates, restocks, & Pre Orders too! She’ll go half on them occasionally with me, usually the one’s that aren’t worth retail but you’d cop for a discount she’ll break me off half so I get them for the price I want! :blush:

Lol I make enough money to feed my habit, & she makes enough to feed her make up habit. Y’all be surprised how expensive it gets on that side. They got release dates, restocks, & Pre Orders too! She’ll go half on them occasionally with me, usually the one’s that aren’t worth retail but you’d cop for a discount she’ll break me off half so I get them for the price I want! :blush:

u ain't kiddn.....bitd, i took my ex to the MAC store and I was almost in tears at the register when the total popped up! :lol:

“I heard you done got you a dime piece, man!”
“One of the Beyoncé, Meagan Good types!”
A lady who gon’ help her man’s get the Jordan’s mean while my girl is sitting on her... at work, not helping me out smh!

I need me one of them!
Congrats fam! :lol:

Lol thanks haha I’ve been getting her into sneakers. It has its rewards

u ain't kiddn.....bitd, i took my ex to the MAC store and I was almost in tears at the register when the total popped up! :lol:

Spent like $1,600 on her make up vanity, it’s real out here! :lol:
Oh well, at least she can’t bug me ‘cause she’s just as bad. She’ll hit me up in the AM talking about... “I have a package coming in this afternoon, keep an eye out!” She be pulling a “Me” on me! :smh:

Spent like $1,600 on her make up vanity, it’s real out here! :lol:
Oh well, at least she can’t bug me ‘cause she’s just as bad. She’ll hit me up in the AM talking about... “I have a package coming in this afternoon, keep an eye out!” She be pulling a “Me” on me! :smh:

im rolln . . :rofl:

u got Me'd!

On my way to pick up the 1’s rocking my “hated” Storm Blue’s! :nthat:#FlameSuitOn #BoughtThemForRetailOnReleaseDate
#NoRagerts
8A53AC6A-C1F2-462D-8A82-65E37FA28D49.jpeg

Was cleaning out my closet, & found my old FNL tee. About to show up with it on @ FTL. :lol:
BE1AFBF3-91A3-4130-87CE-F98D1A8579BC.jpeg
6C35A59E-5C3A-46A7-B3C4-113D1B0F5656.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom