Air Jordan 3 True Blue 2001 vs. 2009 Comparison

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

Nobody should be saying pretty close they should be saying better because the Original true blue was the shoe that was referenced when developing this one.
Its not even close to OG true blues ( 88 )

thanks for the comparisons!
glasses.gif

i was just about to ask someone to do someone to do a comparison for these shoes

The only differences I see between the two are that the 2009 versions have bolder cement print, and the perforations on the ankle and tongue are smaller thanthe 2001 versions. Aside from that, they look fairly identical. For those that own both version I'd appreciate it if someone can someone compare the twocomfort wise? Do they feel any different? How's the quality / thickness of the leather? Are the midsoles prone to cracking ?

09s look really really good, only negative is that the blue doesnt wrap around the whole shoe but they still look spot on to the 01s besides that

Originally Posted by rookie 23

the 09 look darker then the 01.NICE
helllllllll nooo. dont get me wrong, i love my 09' pair...but my beat 01' were my babies
smokin.gif

the lighter print is better IMO

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

09s look really really good, only negative is that the blue doesnt wrap around the whole shoe but they still look spot on to the 01s besides that

someone correct me if I'm wrong, but the OG's had the blue cut off on the inside of the shoe (like the 09's)

Originally Posted by c4

someone correct me if I'm wrong, but the OG's had the blue cut off on the inside of the shoe (like the 09's)

yeppers, ill cosign that...im pretty sure the blue didnt originally go all the way around

that should be a positive considering the blue didn't wrap around the whole midsole in the OG's, these youngins nowadays smh

Good comparison. 09's print is just darker but is all good. I still need to find my pair!

Originally Posted by RRthaKing23

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

Nobody should be saying pretty close they should be saying better because the Original true blue was the shoe that was referenced when developing this one.
Its not even close to OG true blues ( 88 )

when you REFERENCE something, that doesn't mean you replicate it to it's exact specification........reading is fundamental!!!

Originally Posted by DCS23

Originally Posted by c4

yeppers, ill cosign that...im pretty sure the blue didnt originally go all the way around

I believe that further validates my point of the OG being the shoe of reference!

Back
Top Bottom