Air Jordan 38

You know people around here need to know if you're a legit walker or not. What's your credentials? Did you walk in HS or college? Any pro experience? Got some game footage? How big are you? We need to know how to correlate your walking style and experience to our own. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

On a serious note, glad they are working out for you. They are nice shoes and hella comfy...

Hahahaha! Nah, not a speed walker or anything. Park and walk to baseball games. Round trip is about 4 miles. Lots of stairs, etc.

11c9ae01c110bf1fdf625956f0602192.jpeg

Haven't seen much about this Friday's scheduled release.
Maybe delayed to address current issues ?

Yeah the "Blue Chill" 38s are removed from the DSG calendar and looks like there's no trace of em anyplace else. Definitely not gonna release this Friday unless something really weird happens. Lets see if they're actually going to fill in the sole.

Media day is next Monday for most NBA teams, so a handful of guys and Jordan athletes will definitely have 38s on for media day. It's going to be interesting to see what's up with the soles.

Yeah the "Blue Chill" 38s are removed from the DSG calendar and looks like there's no trace of em anyplace else. Definitely not gonna release this Friday unless something really weird happens. Lets see if they're actually going to fill in the sole.

Media day is next Monday for most NBA teams, so a handful of guys and Jordan athletes will definitely have 38s on for media day. It's going to be interesting to see what's up with the soles.
Which ones were blue chill?

Guo "Jade" available on GOAT
It's listed as "White Clear Jade", notably. I saw that yesterday. It's the white pair and way over retail. I know ID4 will have em for way less (probably $235ish plus tax rather than $287 plus tax), and also if we're getting the actual Jade pair I don't even want the white & yellow ones. I swear if they don't release the Jade ones imma be tight. Its already a dumb move to buy these before they fix the tread separation issues but even dumber to buy them from somewhere like ID4 where you can't even return them if they have that issue (cause they'll have been worn) but I was gonna do it anyway because they just look so damn good. But now it looks like there's a chance the actual jades aren't releasing. Which is just :smh:

walking in basketball shoes
It's listed as "White Clear Jade", notably. I saw that yesterday. It's the white pair and way over retail. I know ID4 will have em for way less (probably $235ish plus tax rather than $287 plus tax), and also if we're getting the actual Jade pair I don't even want the white & yellow ones. I swear if they don't release the Jade ones imma be tight. Its already a dumb move to buy these before they fix the tread separation issues but even dumber to buy them from somewhere like ID4 where you can't even return them if they have that issue (cause they'll have been worn) but I was gonna do it anyway because they just look so damn good. But now it looks like there's a chance the actual jades aren't releasing. Which is just :smh:
yeah no chance I'd but these for full retail + from a retailer I couldn't return

I know some in the thread have agendas and want to push this shoe's on court ability and tech and such, but it's such an afterthought at this point because of the outsole issue. glaring issue. It seems like they're selling more than the 37 so going to be a bit for discounts. I'll stay tuned to see if releases get delayed like the blue chill seems to be

I'm mad that this was supposed to be the Guos, and now the ones that are releasing are weird and white and yellow for some reason. Patchenhz Patchenhz AIR J XIII AIR J XIII are both Guos releasing? Or just the white ones?
The pair with the teal midsole and yellow cushlon is the only mid dropping. There is a low dropping next summer as well.

Back
Top Bottom