Air Jordan 38

We did a ranking list earlier cosmetically let’s do one performance wise. What’s yours?
1) XX8 (only have the SE)
2) XXXVII (only have lows)
3) XXXVI
4) XXXIV
5) XXXI
6) XXXVIII
7) XX9 (only have lows)
8 XXX
9) XXXII
10) XXXV
11) XXXIII (not as bad as people make it out to be)

Glad I went half size up on 37 low. Did you go true to size on the 35 lows? I went half size up on them as well. I don't know if I could have done TTS, they feel just right on the width length is a little longer than ideal for me but still very wearable

Finally got around to picking a pair of these up... very well cushioned shoe, maybe too much cushion I don't know yet.

They feel nice and responsive, not too heavy, traction is on point (translucent sole) ... I prefer lows but these aren't bad. Will probably bring them to a hoop session later this week and see how they perform.

How are you guys who have them already liking these on court?

^^^I definitely want the fundamentals but want the price lower. Looks wise, this is the best looking sig so far this year.
Yep. I was close to pulling the trigger with the 20 percent off, this weekend but decided to wait.

I know the 38s are much better looking than the 37s, but with the durability issues, I have to think they’re going to drop in price too like the 37s did. Maybe the discounts won’t be as deep as they got on the 37s, but I’m hoping to see them get down to like $140-120 and then scoop them up with a discount code.

1697000949039.jpg

1697001385221.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom