Air Jordan 38

Went TTS and it actually fits perfect. Only noticeable thing for me is that area with lines squeeze my outer side of the right foot. Left feels fine. Same exact “issue” with my University Red’s the first time I played with them, which was gone by the second hoop session. Maybe it’s just my wide feet?

Anyway, wearing these around the office and I’m already liking them better than the mid. I’m up for another pair in more traditional CW combos. I don’t need these in any of those LBJ XX/NXXT color palettes.

IMG_1423.jpeg

Lows feel great just like the highs. Fit exactly the same for me. TTS. It’s gonna come down to which colorway releases to see what I end up with. If neither the bugs or playoffs drop then it’ll be the black/blue lows. Cant go wrong with either though.

Hearing the cushion was good on the lows and that they ran big for him was like my cue to buy these. I was really trying to hold out til Feb for the black pair, but I have a game in little over a week and even though I have a whole stable of Sabrinas, I am convincing myself to try these out for the cushion. The scarcity at DSG/FTL/Champs in store is also spooking me.

But damn $175 is costly. But I guess if they aren't perfect at least I can return em easily.

I just wish they gave us more/better colorways of the mids. No disrespect but I just don’t understand this fascination with low top performance Jordan sigs the past few years. And they usually give the lows the better colorways. Weird

Back
Top Bottom