Air Jordan 38

And remember, they aired an episode so crazy back then, it's NEVER been ran as a rerun. It was too bad for the censors.

If your curious, it's the episode "Home". Would NEVER see the light of day today, let me tell you.
The episode Home did rerun just not in a prime time slot. I think it could only be shown after 11 or 12. However, it was one of the best episodes of the X-files that had nothing to do with aliens. Always wished they had a future episode that had continued to follow that story line. Probably could be a stand alone movie all by itself. That being said, X-files was and still is, one of the greatest tv shows of all time.

is that episode in the series on Hulu? I’m currently on season 2. It’s ok so far. I’m more of a drama shoe person ( bb, sopranos, the wire) my top 3 shows. But I’m def enjoying the x files so far.
Yeah its in season 4. As far as drama goes in X-files, there’s plenty but the most happens during the alien arc that goes through the whole show. Also, the show does move a bit slow with the character development and pace. It’s definitely an investment but absolutely pays off. I think if you’re the type of person thats into government conspiracies, especially involving aliens, it’s the best show thats ever been on that subject. Question is are you cool with the filler episodes in between the alien story arc? Admittedly, there are some duds for filler episodes but not many. The shows momentum starts around season 3 and starts really building from there and seasons 4 and 5 really amp up the aliens arc followed by the first movie. Dont bother with the second movie because it was one of if not the worse movie I’ve ever seen and has nothing to do with aliens. I’m still trying the get the full series on blu ray for cheap but haven’t had any luck

I hate when people talk about their dumbass dreams online or in texts but tell me why I had a dream about this last night and they weren't even the last thing I saw before bed :lol:

It was a mostly white colorway with black accents at the toe, along the bottom, and at the heel, and there was some lines of red someplace.

It was just boring enough that maybe it'll be something that comes out.

Jb shouldn’t have ****’ed it up with jimmy man.

Quite literally, thee PERRRRRRRRFECT guy to carry the brand.

heat jerseys match the wht/blk/red colorways too.

IMG_8003.jpeg

Major case of, what coulda been.

Dude BALLIN OUT…

I need a cold shower after seeing these photoshops! Wow!

Need to start to saving some cash for multiples of these!

Back
Top Bottom