Air Jordan 38

I think those aqua will fit right in with my 1993 set.

IMG_6527.jpeg

If I had the choice, the og in me would have preferred the og color blocking too and in some ways I feel like we've been cheated a few times with the 32,33,35,37 vs pe's or what should have been.

I still think these blk/aqua/concord/yellow are freakin' awesome in the end and in some cases just like with this one here, over the last few years I realized I was able to really appreciate that fresh new twist as well, contrary to my initial reaction sometimes. Just like the design evolved over time, I think it's cool that some of the og colorways do too. Of course sometimes it's gonna be a hit, some others a miss and those misses hurt, but I really like some of the hits too.

To me they didn't miss the mark here. I am gonna cop 100% and I can already see myself sporting these on court, can't wait!

How are they feeling on court for now since you apparently have some play time in them? Any shoes that they remind you from?

pretty good, apparently full-length zoom strobel did its job right, at this moment, I can't think of any other models, but since I brought 35 along, I would say 38 is bouncier 35, everything else pretty much alike.

Did you to tts? Someone mentioned they went .5 down, not sure if it was you.

yeah it was me, I can't give general sizing suggestion cuz this cw is Women exclusive cw, and I said in earlier posts that same size women cw usually 5mm longer than men shoe, so if women 11.5 is men 10, the length should be 280mm, but in reality the length is 285, which is 5mm longer than expected, that's why I said for this cw (women exclusive ) recommend half sz down

Back
Top Bottom