Air Jordan 38

They've had them in stores for a couple weeks now.
I never checked. I could have gone to those stores but skipped expecting they would release as was announced that they were getting delayed. can't trust the announcements nowadays. anyhow, atleast I got the pair yesterday in a beautiful brown box that the world has never ever seen before. just beautiful.

If I was JB, I’d have all my athletes wear the flagship until all star or the first 2-3 months of the regular season. Then reveal the new flagship that will release in fall. And drop their models during AS break and have them available then. 🤷🏻‍♂️ just a thought.

Honestly wish Jimmy was still a JB athlete, too. Could be rocking some dope *** Miami CWs with the newer Js
I believe he might have been asking for too much money. last shoe was more of a loose collab that got an iffy release. they were the Jordan Supreme Elevation. I nearly bought them but somehow they said they were unstable. opted to stack a few pairs of 32s instead.

on the otherhand, judging by the reception of the shoe, Butler has poor marketing potential overall.

The best 38 moc up I’ve seen. I’d rock the **** out of these casually
IMG_0764.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom