Air Jordan 38

Man I truly empathize for you guys having durability issues with the outsole, but I imagine the shoes will be just fine to play PS5 in and make an occasional beer run lol.

you-sure-really.gif

If they don't do something quick, by the next colorway or 2, nobody will wanna touch'em and they will sit on the shelves big time and it's gonna be hard to get alot of people back afterwards since people might be sour, with reason, or lose confidence in the product.

And how credible are you when part of your big marketing selling point is an eco-friendly product and your shoes are all coming back...just to go in the trash? 😮

Last edited:
I was kind of shocked not a single review on NDC mentioned the clearly occurring sole separation issues.
Thought the same thing. Wonder if they are monitoring that and removing any negative reviews?
exactly what I was thinking!

Makes no sense! They must have edited clean the comments.

It cannot only be NT people that are unlucky with sole separation and losing bits and pieces.

Not one single person here reporting having no problems at all after playing just a few hours on court...at least no one confirmed.

Anyone else have a photo of the problem on the XDR's? I've read somewhere that they had the same issue, and one of my acquaintances said that while overall durability was pretty fine, she mentioned that she had the same issue with her pair (she has the XDR version btw) although it wasn't affecting the shoe's performance so far

Back
Top Bottom