Air Jordan 38

Wow…this was…different (timing / reveal)😐
5DE235A3-5F27-4783-9A81-F36A8B8A7FE4.jpeg
Looks a lot like the XX3 right here

1680698835458.png

1680698863361.jpeg

23s are the only AJ flagship model (not counting the AJ 2009-2012s) that I've never owned. And I like the look of them a lot. Just missed out.

Last edited:
I am sure that the 38 will be at the Pinnacle of performance Jordan brands shoes as it once was,.... It will be a statement maker and return us to the era of advance technology and performance,.... Traction looks great, the shoe looks stable, with pow ty of cushioning,..... Still waiting for the tech breakdown in the shoe, but we will definitely see a full length Zoom Air system as well as Formula 23 foam, leno weave on the upper side walls, but a return of some solid sections of leather and or suede, a closed in toe cap!!!! I'm just awaiting them to say when now,.... Gotta have 2 pair

There's no doubt every single numbered release has something special that goes beyond your average sneaker. That said, of course each person's experience will vary based on their own preferences and physicality. But we're still here because they're still finding a way to do "something" with each release and the shoe is still clearly evolving. That's fun.

I'm personally ready to see how this pair looks with the box and get the specs, because the pics that are provided this far gives us angles, but I'm ready to see the 38 like they just revealed trh Jordan Luka 2!!! Because I'm ready for these now and maybe shoe another colorway with the playoffs

Back
Top Bottom