Air Jordan 38

Was curious to see what the AJ38 Aquas would look like if the heel and ankle stitching were grey...

air-jordan-38-aqua-7.jpg

I just ate a Vietnamese dish with eggplant and shrimp and it was pretty good. For sure better than the heel.
I'm pretty picky with meals that has eggplants on it. it's either it's ok or just don't like it. I have a cousin of mine that hated gumbo. I can tolerate gumbo but it's not something that I look forward to eating.

Anybody have any predictions on the college football playoff? AP poll has Michigan, Washington, Texas , Florida State. I thought Florida State was going to lose so I had them out. I thought Alabama would be 3 and Texas sneaking in because of the win against Alabama. I think me and 95% of the country will be shocked if no team from the SEC gets in. So happy next year goes to 12 team playoff. I thought 8 would be better but 12 is better than this four team chaos that's been going on the past few years

Anybody have any predictions on the college football playoff? AP poll has Michigan, Washington, Texas , Florida State. I thought Florida State was going to lose so I had them out. I thought Alabama would be 3 and Texas sneaking in because of the win against Alabama. I think me and 95% of the country will be shocked if no team from the SEC gets in. So happy next year goes to 12 team playoff. I thought 8 would be better but 12 is better than this four team chaos that's been going on the past few years
Holy crap Cfp is out and they dropped undefeated Florida State. Unbelievable

Back
Top Bottom