Air Jordan 39 (XXXIX) (July 23, 2024 Release date)

1720638342280.png

1720638362164.png

1720638390650.png

1720638424517.png

1720638496966.png

1720638457905.png

1720638561555.png
I I like the black colorway but prefer the nicer Nubuck that was originally shown compared to the super shiny stuff. Hopefully those pics above are just samples and the real release has nubuck
1720646377839.png

Maybe the Paris and Lumiere are two different shoes. Maybe the leather one is Paris. My bad Patchenhz
They could be! That being said I don’t see the same colorway but with different materials releasing around the same time for the olympics. I think it’s one or the other as far as materials are concerned. And we still have no clarification or new information on the heritage colorway. My hope is that the closer we get to the release there will be some resolution and clarification on the future releases because release info been a mess so far

All these images and videos and no one can show if it's a drop in midsole. They must feel like since they are priced at $215, they need to show basic shots since they are priced like the overpriced retros. These are performance shoes that will soon be on discount, not too long after release.

Last edited:
everyone over the age of like 35

which to be clear, i fall into lol

im still laughing about this thread though. it's like every new jordan thread every year. wash, rinse, repeat.
Anybody remember the life size cardboard cutout of Jordan in the shoe stores? I think he was wearing the 3 or the 4. Anybody remember Shaqs actual size 21 shoe on display in the Athletes Foot? Anybody remember Toys R Us aisle after aisle stocked to the gills from top to bottom. So glad I was a kid in the 80s.

Anybody remember the life size cardboard cutout of Jordan in the shoe stores? I think he was wearing the 3 or the 4. Anybody remember Shaqs actual size 21 shoe on display in the Athletes Foot? Anybody remember Toys R Us aisle after aisle stocked to the gills from top to bottom. So glad I was a kid in the 80s.

bro if you got taken to toys r us or blockbuster after school on a friday, you were LIVING

the life size cardboard I have isnt him wearing jordans its a black Nike shoe lol I forgot the name But I still have the cardboard cutout displaying. Got it for my bday in like 2002 I think

Back
Top Bottom