Air Jordan 39 (XXXIX)

IMG_2001.jpeg
what in the hell is that side panel on about?

camo? a map? flames? cheetah drawls?

This very colorway, in my eyes, takes at least care of some of the aesthetics I wasn't too keen about in regards to my earlier post.

I still think the textures on the side panel vs the ones on the tongue don't go well together and they could have done without but this black colorway at least attenuates some the visuals to a great degree. Translucent sole in black I can live with.

Thanks for sharing. Now I feel a bit better about the shoes, still not overly thrilled though, but it's an appreciable improvement.

And so it happens again, just as it has since the 2009. Yall get your hopes up, just to be let down by more garbage. Idk why yall continue to do it to yourselves, literally, every single year.

By now you should know to start off pessimistic, with super low expectations. That way, in the unlikely event that the new sig jordan is up to par, you can legit be pleasantly surprised.

To their credit, they do LOOK like they'll be comfy, but they don't come across like they'll be great on court performers, and they most certainly have no casual appeal, which is the one thing that we can always expect from the sig line at this point.

🗑🗑
🗑🗑🗑

And so it happens again, just as it has since the 2009. Yall get your hopes up, just to be let down by more garbage. Idk why yall continue to do it to yourselves, literally, every single year.

By now you should know to start off pessimistic, with super low expectations. That way, in the unlikely event that the new sig jordan is up to par, you can legit be pleasantly surprised.

To their credit, they do LOOK like they'll be comfy, but they don't come across like they'll be great on court performers, and they most certainly have no casual appeal, which is the one thing that we can always expect from the sig line at this point.

🗑🗑
🗑🗑🗑

Have you actually worn any Jordans on the court?

How can you tell the comfort and lack of performance from pics?
The operative word in my original statement is "LOOKS." Are you and Magic33 Magic33 and g-time g-time implying that one cannot assume how the comfort and performance will be based on how a show looks?

Just to help you out a bit, the operative word in my question is "assume."

🤔

(from the video footnotes)

Air Jordan 39 release colorways:

SOL (RETAIL: JULY 23)
This all-white minimal colorway pays homage to Michael Jordan’s game, which served as the blueprint for greatness. It celebrates the strong foundation laid by the man himself.

LUMIÈRE (RETAIL: AUGUST 6)
Often known as the City of Light, this black and white colorway is a nod to the Parisian lightsand the city’s skyline at night.

UNIVERSITY
Paying homage to the MJ’s college days, this light blue colorway is a celebration of the goat andthe alumni that came after him.

CROIX
With design cues drawn from the Air Jordan 9, this black and white colorway is inspired by MJ’smoves on the court and iconic cross-step.

BARON
While designed for peak performance on the court, this neutral tri-color colorway takesinspiration from MJ’s first love, paying tribute to his time at bat.

GUO PE
Guo Ailun’s player exclusive AJXXXIX brings back his signature seafoam green color as asymbol for luck and abundance.

HERITAGE
While honoring Michael Jordan’s legacy in Chicago, this iconic red colorway puts a fresh twist on a heritage color scheme.

STYLE
Inspired by MJ’s iconic 90’s style and his phenomenal collection of suits, this colorway embraces the idea that looking good equals feeling good.

NOIR
This sleek black colorway coupled with a gray sole draws inspiration from Michael Jordan’snickname, “Black Cat”. Reflective of his movements on the court, akin to a feline, MJ exhibitedboth ferocity and graceful agility.

Last edited:

🗑🗑
🗑🗑🗑
Who tha hell is yall

Back
Top Bottom