Air Jordan 39 (XXXIX) (July 23, 2024 Release date)

11ad38b49e678d1011ffe840522fdc2a.jpeg

I just hope that the cushioning for these does work because although full-length zoom air paired with zoom x sounds great on paper, I’m concerned that the cushioning will end up like the KD11’s cushioning
I totally forgot about the KD 11… that was one of the worst shoes I ever bought to hoop in.
They just felt super tippy and high off the ground the containment wasn’t there for me. IIRC, they had full length zoom and like a pretty thick react midsole or something like that.

Hope these don’t have that type of feel to them here. I doubt it tho it seems like you are caged in that cup sole on the 39s that’s houses the drop in. I really wanna try these out

Same here. If it is, then it's a no go as an orthotic wearer. Heard multiple people say the same thing, if indeed it is a drop-in midsole. Went to the store and tried to put the orthotic in a Zion 3 shoe with a drop-in and it was a no go.
Same bro, same... 😮‍💨

Tried again late last year with the Kobe 11's whether or not I could pull off that drop-in midsole for playing, nah no way. Few games playing in them, had to check myself into physical therapy 😅

I even have some trouble wearing Jordan 1's through an whole day, those things just keep making my feet feel way older than they really are.

Still looking for that info whether these are gonna be an drop-in midsole or not..

Same here. If it is, then it's a no go as an orthotic wearer. Heard multiple people say the same thing, if indeed it is a drop-in midsole. Went to the store and tried to put the orthotic in a Zion 3 shoe with a drop-in and it was a no go.

Same bro, same... 😮‍💨

Tried again late last year with the Kobe 11's whether or not I could pull off that drop-in midsole for playing, nah no way. Few games playing in them, had to check myself into physical therapy 😅

I even have some trouble wearing Jordan 1's through an whole day, those things just keep making my feet feel way older than they really are.
I think based on that Tony Mui video, the midsole looks deconstructed for tech spec showcasing. I might be wrong. However if it is a drop-in midsole, how would it be bad for orthotic wearers? Couldn’t you guys just put orthotics on the footbed?

I totally forgot about the KD 11… that was one of the worst shoes I ever bought to hoop in.
They just felt super tippy and high off the ground the containment wasn’t there for me. IIRC, they had full length zoom and like a pretty thick react midsole or something like that.

Hope these don’t have that type of feel to them here. I doubt it tho it seems like you are caged in that cup sole on the 39s that’s houses the drop in. I really wanna try these out
Facts. I had a pair of the KD 11’s and they were straight up dangerous to play in. Felt like a sock glued to a midsole, zero lateral containment. Don’t know how they passed any kind of wear test

I think based on that Tony Mui video, the midsole looks deconstructed for tech spec showcasing. I might be wrong. However if it is a drop-in midsole, how would it be bad for orthotic wearers? Couldn’t you guys just put orthotics on the footbed?

Start around the 1:30 mark and go from there. In just a try on with the Zion’s, it was too unwieldy. The shoe was super tight with the orthotic and the removable midsole. Along with walking around the store it was very unstable. If you take out the drop in and just put in the orthotic, you just have the shell with none of the cushioning.

There’s no need to go 90s colorways or basic colorways with these. Especially seeing as that’s not the trend in bball now.

The only thing I’m bummed about is that they said it’s only gonna be 9 colorways. Most of them are pretty neutral and muted which is cool. But all 9 being muted is kinda crazy to me.

Still looking for that info whether these are gonna be an drop-in midsole or not..

In the Tony mui video they were showing it with a drop in there. I’m almost 100% certain it’s gonna be a drop in. Only reason I say that is because Paolo was already playing in them in the postseason and now the EYBL kids wearing them too so these have to be completed at this point

IMG_4318.png
IMG_4317.png
IMG_4319.jpeg

Start around the 1:30 mark and go from there. In just a try on with the Zion’s, it was too unwieldy. The shoe was super tight with the orthotic and the removable midsole. Along with walking around the store it was very unstable. If you take out the drop in and just put in the orthotic, you just have the shell with none of the cushioning.

The only thing I’m bummed about is that they said it’s only gonna be 9 colorways. Most of them are pretty neutral and muted which is cool. But all 9 being muted is kinda crazy to me.

In the Tony mui video they were showing it with a drop in there. I’m almost 100% certain it’s gonna be a drop in. Only reason I say that is because Paolo was already playing in them in the postseason and now the EYBL kids wearing them too so these have to be completed at this point

IMG_4318.png
IMG_4317.png
IMG_4319.jpeg
Man, that sucks for you guys. I thought there would be a way to work around it

Their are 7 colorways that has been shown the only two that has not been seen is the red heritage pair and the suit pair that call back to mj fashion style of the 90's
Screenshot_20240607_131200_Google.jpg
No they have not all been shown, in fact only 6 are the colorways we will see in store, the Gua Colorway is a player exclusive colorway, so of the 7 shown only 6 are actually going to be available for customers to buy!!! They will likely start to be seen after the shoe arrives in stores

No they have not all been shown, in fact only 6 are the colorways we will see in store, the Gua Colorway is a player exclusive colorway, so of the 7 shown only 6 are actually going to be available for customers to buy!!! They will likely start to be seen after the shoe arrives in stores
Don't matter 7 have been shown regardless 6 pair releasing I'm just going by what I seen on YouTube video I will be sure to Reward you a cookie or cupcake my guy

Don't matter 7 have been shown regardless 6 pair releasing I'm just going by what I seen on YouTube video I will be sure to Reward you a cookie or cupcake my guy
Well thank you kindly😂🤣😂🤣,.... Just giving you a heads up from what I'm hearing thus far, they will have some unique colorways that pictures wouldn't give you a clear look of the colorway,... They have one with a pair that will be linked to a clothing line also, and we will see a University Res colorway

Back
Top Bottom