Air Jordan 39 (XXXIX)

I'm shocked they didn't reveal them, it would have given them time to work on the roll out for them as well as giving people a chance to see them on foot and on court!! They now have a huge run down til the on sale date in July, so we have Jordan Brand Classic, Quai 54 Tournament, NBA play in Tournament and Play-offs to make the on sale date plausible it would to be in the next month,... Either way I'm waiting until I see them,... Gotta get them because I'm a collector

The news I just heard about the XXXIX,.... says that Jordan Brand has been wearing testing them already and that some Jordan Athletes have them currently,.... As I have heard it Jordan Brand is now stacking several shoes on top of one another's release dates, this will hold true to the 39 and possibly Zion's 4th shoe.... And with the reveal timelines for the Luka and Tatum 3 we will see this most of the year for the Jordan signature athletes lines

I believe they will be a undercut 3/4,.... Alot of the current shoes are actually undercut 3/4 shoes,.... Lebron's 21 is a undercut 3/4, where the collar if the shoe wraps under the ankle to ease range of motion when rubbing and jumping
Yeah, you are right. In my mind…

Low = collar completely under entire ankle
Mid = collar at the level of the ankle bone
High = collar completely above ankle

With so many shoes set to reveal,.... I'm expecting that the shoe is coming soon enough,.... I am excited to see what other technology they use in this shoe,.... No matter what I will be getting a couple of pairs,.... The White, black and red pair is definitely a cop And we'll see what else they come up with??? No matter what,.... So now the question turns to ..... Who has seen them and has a sneak peek already??

1713596882149.png

Back
Top Bottom