Air Jordan 3lab5 LC

I bought them from FC dude, you want the email?

Who makes fake flight club tags?

I mean if they fake, just let me know then.
Well it's hard to say 100% if they are legit or not.. I mean you have a hang tag that can be easily reproduced or swapped off of a FC pair..You say you removed the sticker which is completely crazy to me.. that's like ripping out the size tags or something..not a smart move. However you are adamantly saying you personally purchased them from FC so I have to believe you and believe they are good.. I just don't like the looks of them honestly, and I have to assume the guys at FC would feel the same... So either your holding back on something OR FC messed this one up IMO.. If you personally bought them at FC I would try to call and work it out, I wouldn't be ok with this pair.

Well it's hard to say 100% if they are legit or not.. I mean you have a hang tag that can be easily reproduced or swapped off of a FC pair..You say you removed the sticker which is completely crazy to me.. that's like ripping out the size tags or something..not a smart move. However you are adamantly saying you personally purchased them from FC so I have to believe you and believe they are good.. I just don't like the looks of them honestly, and I have to assume the guys at FC would feel the same... So either your holding back on something OR FC messed this one up IMO.. If you personally bought them at FC I would try to call and work it out, I wouldn't be ok with this pair.
I thought they would be legit no doubt so I just took it off before I even looked at the shoe. And they don't offer refunds or returns.

Last edited:
I think they would be for sure 100% legit because FC, being a big name, wouldn't want to lose credibility and be known as a place that sells fakes. If these are really from FC, I would think they were checked for authenticity and you shouldn't worry. 

Thanks for the info, but damn bros, I'm not lying about buying from FC. I have no agenda against them at all. I buy all my kicks from Finish Line, and this was my first pair not bought from them, so I was just trying to confirm.

I thought they would be legit no doubt so I just took it off before I even looked at the shoe. And they don't offer refunds or returns.
I understand but that sticker is comparable to a certificate of authenticity.. I also understand they don't do returns etc but I would call.. Honestly if your being 100% with us they are probably fine. Just not a perfect pair.. Those guys usually know their stuff but they have been infiltrated with GMs before a time or 2 I've heard.. I wish I could be of more help but if they came from FC they should be ok IMHO.

I understand but that sticker is comparable to a certificate of authenticity.. I also understand they don't do returns etc but I would call.. Honestly if your being 100% with us they are probably fine. Just not a perfect pair.. Those guys usually know their stuff but they have been infiltrated with GMs before a time or 2 I've heard.. I wish I could be of more help but if they came from FC they should be ok IMHO.
I'll just leave it at that then. I spent a good chunk of money on em so I'm gonna wear them either way.

why on earth would you take off the sticker? thats just dumb lol
For reason I stated above, and what purpose does it truly serve? If I knew it really mattered, I wouldn't have done it.

Last edited:
i think they are legit,  you just take some of the worst pictures ever.. what do you have a flip phone camera? 

Back
Top Bottom