Air Jordan 3Lab5 "Metallic" - Releasing Fall 2014?

god I remember paying 320 on ebay for the infrared 3lab5 because I wanted it soooo bad....quality is on point..hope they keep with the quality with the Metallic

How'd you do that? I had this managers email and he never ended up responding to me when I didn't get the Space Jams from Finishline. He said in a year, any release he'd help me out and he didn't come through at all. Just curious homie.
They said keep my order #, they noted that order, and said I'm good on whatever release comes out next I want. Definitely call them up and reference your emails and order #.

Yeah but demand isint too high on them so they are attainable

Yeah I hope the demand stays low.
I have to say tho, the first 3lab5s have gotten the most compliments from grown people (especially women) than any of my other sneakers.

The want is low. I have a pair on hand on eBay for a week now for $350 obo and have only got one offer for $250 lol.

I don't think these will be "easy" to cop but... We'll see. I don't know production numbers or what the hype is like elsewhere but I talked to a few people the past few days and this came up in almost every conversation so idk.

i like it when people don't talk about the upcoming shoes to be released. gives me a boost that i could cop them easier lol. the more hype, the harder it is to get.

i like it when people don't talk about the upcoming shoes to be released. gives me a boost that i could cop them easier lol. the more hype, the harder it is to get.
I hear you there man. When I come on here or Sole Collector and see the hype rise on any given shoe instantly makes me feel uneasy about my chances ha. So with that being said, anyone who wants a thread synopsis: These will be next to impossible to cop! Don't even try! Have a nice day.

I hear you there man. When I come on here or Sole Collector and see the hype rise on any given shoe instantly makes me feel uneasy about my chances ha. So with that being said, anyone who wants a thread synopsis: These will be next to impossible to cop! Don't even try! Have a nice day.
so next time i feel that i like the shoe. imma post a lot about them being ugly  lololol jk.

so next time i feel that i like the shoe. imma post a lot about them being ugly  lololol jk.
do everything imaginable to detract favorable attention from a shoe. Like say you'd rather wear sketchers, that usually throws out so called sneakerheads ASAP.

lets all hope for the people that want the shoe like myself their is no hype and resellers get cough with another flop

do everything imaginable to detract favorable attention from a shoe. Like say you'd rather wear sketchers, that usually throws out so called sneakerheads ASAP.
bruh i just copped my pair of glow in the dark red october skechers they are fuccin wet!!!!

**** these ugly *** overpriced gimmick shoes

i got a buyer who is trying to get me to help him buy 3 pairs for him, his cousin and his cousin's son.
i'm planning to tell him not to waste my time and he should be able to buy resell that isn't me. Resell be $250? Retail plus tax roughly.
If I do help him, i'll prolly charge him $20 for me waking up at 5am. $270. Only do this if resell is $300, so he'll save $30 per pair.

So i'm leaning that these will be another slow mover at $250 resell aka not worth my time.

Back
Top Bottom