Air Jordan 3Lab5 "Metallic" - Releasing Fall 2014?

I ordered jordans before i was trying both mobile and mac. Both giving me payment issues.
Once you're flagged by them, you're flagged for life I'm fairly certain. I've had to use gift cards for Jordan's for close to 2 years. Don't ask me why this is, but trust me if you don't want to get all these charges/reversed charges on your card, gift cards are the way to go for FNL Jordan releases.

Was able to get in and out quick on NDC.  Have been lucky to get all the recent releases lately.  Going to keep riding it until it turns and I start striking out again.

EB will likely relaunch these...heads up
Nevermind, they are working now.

Last edited:
When it's your turn it's your turn. Everybody gets hit eventually.

Yea I just from ordered FNL.com some air max 90 and roshe run a couple days ago. No payment issues there.

You'll be able to buy anything on their site in a couple hours, the issue is during Saturday morning releases, if you call them they'll blame site traffic but there wasn't any last week when wolf grey 3s dropped and people still got errors.

Yea I just from ordered FNL.com some air max 90 and roshe run a couple days ago. No payment issues there.
Finishline flips on some payment processor just for Jordan releases, I can purchase anything on FNL but Jordans.....Jordans only way I can get a payment to go through is with a gift card. Its messed up.

This man knows, I'm starting to feel like they flip a switch to keep wc rewards members from using coupons on desirable shoes.

Once you're flagged by them, you're flagged for life I'm fairly certain. I've had to use gift cards for Jordan's for close to 2 years. Don't ask me why this is, but trust me if you don't want to get all these charges/reversed charges on your card, gift cards are the way to go for FNL Jordan releases.

False... I was flagged about 1.5 years ago for about 3 mos. Then someone told me not to order from them for 30 days. I waited 2 months for the next Jordan release. Bam I was able to order. I believe it was the toro 4 or Mint 4 release.

False... I was flagged about 1.5 years ago for about 3 mos. Then someone told me not to order from them for 30 days. I waited 2 months for the next Jordan release. Bam I was able to order. I believe it was the toro 4 or Mint 4 release.

You were fortunate, I'm in the same boat as derkro. The last pair of shoes I was able to order from them on a Saturday morning was Bred 11s.
I can buy anything I want a couple hours after a release is sold out though.

Last edited:
I take it your affiliated with that boutique in some capacity?

Yes im affiliated with them when i myself dont even have a pair....... Im trying to go and pay additional local. However if i dont i will go through them.

Last edited:
Im having mix feelings on this shoe due to pictures. Can someone verify if the print and color is similar to the infared model? Im seeing photos of this shoe and it seems like it's different. If it's like the previous release great, if not ehhh im on the fence and ill be disappointed. These second release you can see the pattern but it's dark. Only when light reflects its noticeable. Maybe it's because everyone is using flash on the photos?

You'll be able to buy anything on their site in a couple hours, the issue is during Saturday morning releases, if you call them they'll blame site traffic but there wasn't any last week when wolf grey 3s dropped and people still got errors.
This man knows, I'm starting to feel like they flip a switch to keep wc rewards members from using coupons on desirable shoes.

You were fortunate, I'm in the same boat as derkro. The last pair of shoes I was able to order from them on a Saturday morning was Bred 11s.
I can buy anything I want a couple hours after a release is sold out though.

Damn that sucks... I remember now that was the first time ever I was flagged. After the Thunder 4 release. Paymen errors release after release for 2 months. Finally I had enough and didn't order anything from them for a month. Then one day I tried it on the Black Toe 13. I was able to get thru until the Grape 5 release. I got flagged again until the Mint 4 release.

Last edited:
Damn that sucks... I remember now that was the first time ever I was flagged. After the Thunder 4 release. Payment release after release for 2 months. Finally I had enough and didn't order anything from them for a month. Then one day I tried it on the Black Toe 13. I was able to get thru until the Grape 5 release. I got flagged again until the Mint 4 release.
FNL denies my debit card everytime, but I can order fine using a credit card or paypal which is linked to the same debit account.  Did you ever try using different cards?

FNL denies my debit card everytime, but I can order fine using a credit card or paypal which is linked to the same debit account.  Did you ever try using different cards?

Nah once Im flagged I usually just go the giftcard route every release. I heard of people having issues with paypal also. I think they just flag your account.

Finishline for the win yesssssss!!!! I had issues with using my debit card and had to use paypals billmelater

Can you pay off the bill me later right away so it doesn't effect credit scores? I know people have had success doing this but I don't know much about it and don't want my credit score effected or pay a premium when I can simply pay the bill.

Last edited:

I really think its just hit and miss with their system. I don't know if they flag anyone. I can have luck getting thru on one release and then no luck on the next release. When they restocked Breds and Concords a couple years ago, I was able to get thru and get 5 pairs on 5 separate orders without any of them having issues or getting canceled. They were even nice enough to send me an extra free pair, on ACCIDENT for sure, as the order number, packing slip and tracking number were identical to one of the other pairs they shipped me.

Cancelled my order with Finishline. At full retail with tax + shipping, I cannot justify this over a Kobe 9 Flyknit ID.

On the topic of credit card issues, I had the initial authorization error twice, but pressed submit a third time and went through. Having matching shipping and billing will give you the best chance, but I agree that it is probably somewhat random.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom