Air Jordan 3Lab5 "Metallic" - Releasing Fall 2014?

Im cool with these. If you dont like em dye the sole then paint them. Im happy  the way they are. Jordan brand will drop these then drop metallics in the near future with our luck. Why want these to be something their not, their labs. I love an ICY pair of metallics but the thing that turns me off about them would be the net on the side yellowing, looks horrible with the black backdrop. I own the Infrared labs and I like the Quality and the fact the net on the side wont yellow. Quality has become an issue for a while so for those who want Metallics think about the Quality they will give for a general release pair.  I just hope the dudes who said their passing actually pass, I neeeed my pair.

Last edited:
Im cool with these. If you dont like em dye the sole then paint them. Im happy  the way they are. Jordan brand will drop these then drop metallics in the near future with our luck. Why want these to be something their not, their labs. I love an ICY pair of metallics but the thing that turns me off about them would be the net on the side yellowing, looks horrible with the black backdrop. I own the Infrared labs and I like the Quality and the fact the net on the side wont yellow. Quality has become an issue for a while so for those who want Metallics think about the Quality they will give for a general release pair.  I just hope the dudes who said their passing actually pass, I neeeed my pair.
im not going through the process of dying the shoe, I paid for what I seen. Didn't wish they were metallics just wanted them instead. Im not the type of guy to ***** about quality never was, unless they start selling cardboard. Never was going to pass

Since I plan on getting the Black Lab3s, and I already have these:

2u8fn1g.png

I think I'm gonna pass....

Still a nice shoe though.

It's weird they don't have the same sock liner as the other 3lab5's. I kinda liked the leather liner. Maybe the early pairs that have been floating around are just samples and the actual release will have leather.

It's weird they don't have the same sock liner as the other 3lab5's. I kinda liked the leather liner. Maybe the early pairs that have been floating around are just samples and the actual release will have leather.

From what I've been reading the 5Lab3 that dropped last weekend didn't have the leather liner either.

Exclusive.  Nike Bots are killing your boy when trying to purchase online @  Footlocker. Anybody anywhere else to look ?

Back
Top Bottom