Air Jordan 3Lab5 "Metallic" - Releasing Fall 2014?

great colorway, I'm wondering why JB would take away the wax laces and the leather inside.

Why would the other two colorways have features taken away from the same model?

I understand profitability but this goes beyond that.

AtlTerp,

I'm in ATL and interested in that size 12.  I sent you a PM.

Last edited:
Won raffle for sz 11 and 12 wouldnt mind helping out someone jus to be compensated for gas but to many shady ppl on here aint bout that chargeback life so i help out someone locally

Last edited:
I'm in the same boat. I put in a raffle for a 13 at HOH. They called me and said they had a 14 that I could have so I took it. I know it will be difficult but I want to try and trade for a 13. Any suggestions?

wouldn't you be taking on some heavy customs and duties if you ordered from them?
A little bit, however for those that can't get them tomorrow it might be worth it.  I predict these will sit on this site until about 9:45 EST tomorrow morning.

My bank just accidentally froze my account cause they thought someone else was using my card. Now thanks to them I'll miss out on this release.

I can't win. Lol

These are sick imo but more heat in August. Ill wait cause the demand on these after going to several malls in socal they were still on page one and were talking about going in yesterday. Lol

bit.ly/3lab5metal

smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom